Elise-22: Christmas Party

"Winter break!" I flop on Luke's bed. Ever since he told about his past Luke has been open, more relaxed. And I love that.

"Yeah," I gasped as he climbs over me. I giggled. He leaned down kissing my neck. It sends shivers throughout my body. Good shivers.

"When you leaving?" I asked feeling his hands up my shirt and to my back.

"Tonight," he said.

"Oh," I sighed. "I don't want you to go."

"I know," he kissed me.

"Eww!" We split up when we heard Alina. "Lock the door next time."

"Knock next time," Luke said.

"Have you seen Calvin?" Alina asked.

"Nope, he probably with his boyfriend," Luke said.

"Fine," she skips out closing the door.

Luke sighed and laid back.

"Just promise you'll come back," I said.

"I promise," he said.

And so he left, that night. He didn't let me see how he went there. But I spend all day with him. Now I miss him.

"I miss him!" Rick said eating smores. I chuckled. "What I know you miss Luke?"

"Yeah, but I'm not drowning in food because of it," I said.

"True," Rick sighed.

"Cheer up Rick," Shawn said.

"Yeah, he will come back," Dulce smiled she has been more talkative.

"Well you two lucky, you get to spend Christmas and New Years together," Rick scoffed.

"Yeah, but we together, I mean us, our little group," Shawn said. "We can spend them together; you don't have to be alone."

"Oh god, you kinda just said a small phrase from Frozen," Rick groaned.

We laughed.

A few days later it began to snow. We spend most of our days shopping and having fun. Rick was in a parade. Well no, he just joined in they were passing by it was funny. But the light parade was lovely. When Christmas came, I invited them over. It was fun.

"Oh my god Rick!" I laughed at Rick.

"What it's a lovely elf suit," Rick twirls around. We were in the living room while my parents were in the kitchen getting the food ready. It was just us; Dulce parents couldn't come, they had a dinner party to attend. And Rocks parents, well they went on a vacation, so Rick has been staying with Shawn. Shawn parents aren't anywhere here on earth. At least that what he told me. You see found I out his a warlock. I'm the only one who knows about all this. Shawn wants to tell Dulce, but he doesn't know how to explain to her. I told him to say it without fear.

"Hey!" I looked at Shawn who took Rick hat.

"What?" He chuckled.

After a few minutes of them rolling around fighting over the hat. My parents call us for dinner. Dinner was fun. We talked, and laughed. Mother made a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting, and strawberry filling. It tasted good.

"Mmmm!" I swear Rick almost had an orgasm just by eating it.

"Zeesh relaxes Rick," Shawn chuckled.

"What this cake is so good, it's delicious Mrs. Peterson," Rick said.

"Well thank you, Rick," mom smiled.

After we finished up, we went into the living room. It was midnight. Present time. It was fun; Rick was still eating cake. We laughed, as he got a stomach ache. Mom gave him some tea to calm his nausea.

"Oh," Dulce opened a present Shawn got her. She pulled out a small necklace with a dolphin. "Thank you." She smiled and kissed him.

"I got you two something as well," Shawn handed me and Rick small boxes. I took it and opened it. It was a bracelet. Rick got a similar one but different color.

"Thanks, Shawn," I smiled. I gave them there presents while mom took a picture.

"Oh yeah, Luke told me to give you all this, and for you Elise this," Shawn handed Rick, Dulce and my parents small wrapped boxes. And I got a pink bag I opened it and pulled out a box.

Couldn't he give me the box? I opened it and gasped. It was a necklace with a butterfly hanging from it. It shined when the light hit it beautiful. There was a note at the bottom of the box.

I grabbed it and read it.

"Elise this is for you. Mother gave it to me, said when the time comes, I would know what it means. I had it for a long time, even when I was with Maryanne. But I never gave it to her. It didn't feel right. Until I met you, then I knew. Your my other half, my true love. Hope you like it. I'll be seeing you after winter break, I promise.

-Luke"

Oh, Luke. I smiled.

"Oh god I'm going to be sick," Rick ran out and into the bathroom. I shook my head after I put the necklace around my neck.

"Why don't you kids stay the night," my mother said getting up.

"Sure," Shawn said.

"Sleepover!" I smiled.

After an hour or so, we were now laying down by the fireplace. Mother had brought some blankets and pillows. Rick's stomach has settled down.

"Don't ever let me eat that much again," he said.

"Okay," we said.

We talked for awhile; Rick had fallen asleep, so had Dulce. It was just Shawn and me.

"So I'll tell her during New Years," Shawn whisper.

"That's good, start the new year without secrets," I smiled.

"Yea," he said.

I stared at the fireplace. I had this bad feeling as if something terrible will happen.

I hope nothing happens.

I laid there, wondering what Luke was doing at this hour? I want to see his home. But I understand why he doesn't want me there I am not a demon. I'm a human. And that could cause problems for him.

But I hope one day, I can see his home. It's a dream.

I smiled and fiddled with the necklace. I can't believe Luke waited this long.

It's so, beautiful. I will make sure to always have it on me. It's a precious gift to me because it means, that Luke loves me.

Does he love me? I'll have to wait until he says those words to me. Orm ay I should tell him first. Either way, I will be happy.

--------

Dun dun dun.

What will happen next?

○Comment

○Vote

○Follow

-Saya