Chance

It began completely normal.. Then went downhill.work came with singing a bit here serving there plus raspy voices and raw music. Now don't get me wrong I love my job, but after the fear and panic it caused me...
💜💜💜
"Hi I'm Annabelle and I will be your server today. what can I get you?"
serving ,serving ,serving when can I sing?
"I'll just have a mocha frap."
I write the order down and tell the employee working the coffee makers what the costumer wants. It's about ten at night and we close at half past eleven. Late I know. I walk up to the mic and the music begins to play. Emotions by Mariah Carey one of the classics I perform. As I am plugging my music in and getting set up a group of like, eight people walk in. great.
💿💿💿
"You got me feeling emotions, deeper than I ever dreamed of ohh ohh oo
You got me feeling emotions higher than the heavens above
I feel good I feel nice I've never been so satisfied I'm in love on my life intoxicated flying high it feels like a dream..
💋💋💋
You make me feel so " and then a miracle happens I finally had perfected the whistle run , now I could get the other whistles just not this one. I then complete the song and I hear applause and see the frickin avengers.. and loki?
"Flashback"
And then me walking down Main Street, my red wig, black two piece, and my white boots, slashing chituari..
"Flashback over"

"Hello I'm Annabelle may I take your order?"
Tony is first to say, " Wow your voice is amazing is it just naturally like that?"
I reply "yes and no I had a good voice and I just strengthened and improved it"
Then He began to introduce me and I innocently ask, "may I ask who he is?"
"Loki of Asgard" his voice is so raspy!
I then take the order and give it to the other employee to make. I return and pull up a stool to sit on at the table and tony asks, " there was another hero at the new your incident and her name is Little Red do know of her?"
I reply "no" and Loki chuckles under his breath and says, " she's lying"
"What?"

Author note:
First fanfic please be easy on me guys depends on who wants an update if I will write on but You Gotta let me know should I?