Beautiful

Keefe sat under the panakes tree.He filled his canvas vibrant colours as he painted his Foster.

He could hear his girlfriend sigh for the umpteenth time.''Keefe, you know very well that I have zero artistic talent right ?My artwork looks like crap'' Keefe smirked.

''Just try Foster,for me?"

Keefe looked up to see her rolling her eyes and grumbling under her breath.She picked up the paintbrush and made a stroke. Keefe's heart fluttered when she looked up and gave a small smile.Her chocolate brown eyes in the sunlight were gorgeous,bringing out the golden flecks in her eyes.

One look into her eyes and Keefe would be numb.He would not think straight and has to carefully think about the words that come out of his mouth.He looked down at his canvas and continued painting but he just could'nt resist the urge to continue staring at her.Her beautiful platinum blonde locks reached until her waist.Every once in a while she would sigh,in Keefe's opinion was a soothing sound,thinking that her artwork looks bad.Her face would be scrunched up in concentration and her tongue would stick out of her lips as she decides where to place the strokes.Honestly,Keefe could spend hours and hours staring at her without getting bored.She was that ethereal.Both inside and out.

Keefe reached out and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Keefe ,what...."

Keefe held up his finger to her lips silencing her.He slowly traced her beautifully arched eyebrows.Her high cheekbones and well sculpted jaw.Her nicely shaped nose.The supple and now red skin of her cheeks.Her plush lips .He traced down and up her neck line,cupping her cheeks.Sophie leaned into his palm,warmth flooding into his body. Keefe knew her features really well from photographic memory and drawing her so many times.But nothing beats the feel of her warm silk-like skin on his fingertips.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen Sophie,"he said ,barely in a whisper.

Foster  turned as red as a firetruck."But I thought that you in the mirror is the most beautiful thing you have seen?"She asked giggling.

Keefe smiled softly."I rather be second to Sophie Foster,"

Sophie smiled   and Keefe found himself falling in love all over again.

𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝:)