love warning

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨,2.1 𝙆 𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙎 𝙊𝙈𝙂 𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐.𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣!-𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙩

ALSO,this is inspo from this adorable drama i watched that i cannot remember

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keefe stalked across the basket ball court, his black hoodie covering his dirty blonde hair.

He twirled the wrench in his hand as he crouched down to undo the nuts and bolts of the teal bicycle that was leaning against the wall.It was tiring work, disassembling the bicycle piece by piece,not to mention that he did not want to do it.

"No Fitzy, I never needed help,"He said savagely, rolling his eyes at his best friend who was munching on some Ritz Crackers. Fitz sweetly smiled as he continued eating, failing to notice how much Keefe was struggling .After 10 agonizing minutes later, Keefe brushed off the sweat from his forehead and got up, stretching to get rid of the kink in his back.

"Good job Keefe, she would'nt know what hit her,'" Fitz said as he patted Keefe,passing their cult's ridiculous sticker.

It was bright yellow and had WARNING in bold lettering.

Yes,Keefe was part of a big group of bullies but he had no choice.He originally thought that they were pranksters and joined them but only to realise that they hurt others for a few laughs.

And Keefe would never do such a thing but there was nothing he could do.

"You still never told me who we are,erm,the victim?"

"Oh its just this freshman  who refused to go out with me,''

"That totally clears my doubts,there are many  who would have turned you down Fitzypoo,"

Fitz snarled but immediately ran off when he saw someone walking towards them.

Keefe dropped the sticker onto the bicycle and ran to hide behind a tree .

He cautiously looked back and his heart stopped.

The girl had long blonde hair and was carrying a big stack of textbooks, which she dropped when she saw the state her bicycle was.

Sophie Foster, the girl who he had been watching for a few days. Too scared and embarrassed to go say hello because of something that happened in the last year of  elementary school. He liked her for a really really long time,maybe even loved but what happened today is gonna ruin the slim chance he had with her.

Her big doe eyes widened and turned red with anger as she saw the warning sticker.

Keefe winced.

She looked around and her eyes narrowed to the very tree he was.

"Come out I can clearly see you,"She said sternly,

Keefe walked out sheepishly and brought down his hoodie.

Sophie gasped and she started shaking with anger.

She picked up the sticker and threw  it  at his face.

"You really don't know when to stop do you,Keefe Sencen," She spat as she ran away, furiously rubbing away her tears that  spilled from her eyes.

Fitz came out and cheered and somehow the whole group of bullies came and started laughing.

While Keefe stared at the concrete floor as the memories came rushing back.

(start of flashback)

Keefe stood outside Foster's classroom with a single rose in his hand. It was valentine day and that was the day he was going to tell her that he liked her. 

The bell rang as students rushed out. People were hugging each other,giving each other roses and chocolates.Among the chaos he saw her in a striking red dress that complimented so well.She looked amazing.

Meanwhile , Mark was pouring water on the floor,right where Sophie was about to walk.She was always the victim of bullying and pranking, probably because people thought she was nerd. But if they  knew the snarky ,sassy side of her. Keefe was about to stop him but Mark snickered, thrusting the water bottle in his arms.

A loud thud came from behind him as Sophie slipped and fell.Laughter echoed around the room and her face was red as a beetroot.She stared at him,eyes burning with fury.

Keefe looked down.He was holding the waterbottle.

"Foster I swear-"

"Save it.I thought I could trust you Keefe and this is what you do?"

Keefe was about to respond when she cut him off again.

"I hate you Keefe,I was a fool for being your friend,"

And with that she got up and limped away.

That day ,Keefe could have heard the words I like you too but instead he heard the words I hate you from the only person he ever loved.

(end of flashback)

Keefe banged his against the wall,hating himself for being in such a stupid friend group.

Her eyes that held betrayal and pain.

Everytime he closed eyes,that image would pop up behind his eyelids.

But now,he just made things worse.

He put his hand inside his pocket and brought out a dried rose.

The same rose he failed to give her.

And he held it close to his heart.

No one gave him a warning that love would be this tough. But when he himself was the one that ruined his chances,there is nothing no one could do.