Love struck pt1

(This is an soulmate au where the male soulmate gets struck by an arrow when making the first eye contact when both are above the age of 16.The arrow goes deeper and deeper unless they kiss then the arrow will vanish.If not,as time passes the arrow goes deeper and deeper till death.Only the male can see the arrow.The female can only see the arrow after their first kiss as soulmates and during the last stage,death)

6 year old Keefe sat  in the classroom as they  made small clay figurines for art.The class went silent when the teacher walked in with the new girl."Everyone this is Sophie,"

Everyone neglected Sophie and did not bother to say hi.But Keefe was enraptured.She was so pretty.With her chubby cheeks and big chocolate brown eyes.The teacher slightly pushed terrified Sophie in front then turned away to tend to  Biana who was crying as she got clay in her hair .Keefe got up to introduce himself to her."Hi ,I am Keefe ,your neighbourhood Batman!"he said as he striked an action pose.Little Sophie giggled ."Hi Keefe, I am Sophie,I am Supergirl!'she tried doing a pose too but nearly tripped .Keefe caught her and laughed and laughed.Sophie started laughing too .Keefe laughed harder than he had ever laughed that day,and some how little Keefe knew that Sophie and him were just meant to be.

(Present day)

Keefe sighed as he remembered that day.Sophie and him had been best friends ever since and Keefe had slowly started falling for her.It was quite predictable considering that she was the only person who showed genuine care for him.Also did not help that she was freaking gorgeous.Keefe loved how she would know that he was lying.He loved how she would blush like a firetruck when he teases her.He loved how she would never judge him.He just loved Sophie Foster.Honestly,Keefe would not care if they are not soulmates because the only person he would gladly spend the rest of his life with is Sophie.

Today was Sophie's birthday.The day she turned 16.Keefe had turned 16 five months ago.Today could be the day. Keefe was giddy with joy as he walked up to Havenfield.He knocked the door.He could hear Grady shouting for Sophie to not open the door.He could hear Edaline give him a smack as he winced.He could hear  small footsteps excitedly running towards the door.He could hear a loud bang as the vase near the door fell on the floor because of Foster's well known clumsiness. Keefe's heart raced.This could be it.

 The door swung open.There stood Sophie Foster.Ice blue met chocolate brown with golden flecks.Keefe felt a tingling sensation in his heart.He looked down and nearly squealed when he saw the pinkish arrow fading in and out .Turns out 6 year old Keefe was right.He and Sophie were meant to be.