Double date or not?

"So Sophie,will you accompany me and Tam on the date?"

"But would'nt I be third wheeling if I came?" Sophie asked with her eyebrows raised questioningly.

"You will be there for moral support?" Biana said uncertainly. If Sophie did not come her whole plan would flop.

Sophie sighed as she nodded.

Biana squealed and clapped her hands excitedly.

"By the way,you are gonna wear what I am gonna pick out for you,"

"NO LET ME WEAR MY CLOTHES,"

"One more protest I am giving you a full face of make up,"

"Yes mam, I am wearing whatever you want mam,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Keefe,will you accompany me and Tam on the date?"

"Nah,as much as I love Tiana,I really do not want to witness the Great Biana-Bangsboy smoochfest,"

Biana rolled her eyes.She was gonna give him a good offer if she wanted her ship to sail.

"What if I allow you to pull a small prank on Tam?"

"You would allow me to prank your boyfriend? And how can I be sure that this is not blackmail?" He asked, stroking his chin.

"What if you take it as my thank you gift for helping me prank my brother?"

"Pranking Fitzy was fun,ok I will come but get me a separate table from Bangs Boy,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you are crashing our date so you can make to people who cannot admit their feelings,admit their feelings and possibly become a couple?"

"In short yes,"

Tam sighed."But why does it have to clash with our date?"

"Pleaseeee,for me?"Biana pouted.

Tam looked away,blushing.

"Okay fine,but your keeping Keefe far far away from me"

"Sure! And don't wear your nice clothes,somethings are gonna be spilled on you"

"WHAT?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie walked into the restaurant,wishing that Biana could have chosen her a dress that was more,what could she say,covering.

It was a beautiful dress.But just not her style.

It was a shimmering blue-black satin fabirc that hugged her curves,with a swooping sweetheart neckline.

But it did help that Biana allowed her to wear flats,because Sophie certainly did not want to spend the night at Elwin's.She was here to give her best friend moral support.

She saw Biana in a teal dress,with her arm looped around Tam's.Tam was wearing a less than fancy jerkin and Sophie gave him a confused look.Biana would have never allowed that on a date night.Sophie gave a small wave to Biana and gasped when she looked at who was standing near Biana.

His blonde hair was artfully tousled and he was wearing a gorgeously blue embroidered jerkin that complemented his beautiful ice blue eyes.His undershirt was snug around his biceps and he was fiddling with his sleeves.Her eyes met his.He looked dazed and a slow blush was crawling up his cheeks.