Lovestruck part 6

Flashback:

(when Keefe and Sophie were 8)

Sophie watched as Keefe drew Mrs Stinkbottom and Ella on her bedroom walls.Sure Grady and Edaline would scold them but it was so much fun picking out the chalk for Keefe as he drew.

"Ella and Mrs Stinkbottom are best friends!"

"Like us!"

Keefe and Sophie giggled.

Then Keefe started drawing Ella's shirt and Sophie's eyes welled up.Ella's hawaiian shirt was stitched together by her biological mum.But they had left her.

"Foster what happened?I am so sorry please stop crying,"

"My mommy and daddy left me and Ella's shirt was made by my mommy,"

Sophie started sobbing and Keefe enveloped her into a hug.Warmth rushed through her as she slowly started to calm down.

"Keefe, you would not leave me like my mommy and daddy right?"

"Foster I would never leave you!"

Slowly he intertwined his pinky with hers as he whispered.

"Pinky promise,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(When Keefe and Sophie were 12)

Sophie was playing football in PE when a ball came hurtling towards her.Sophie screamed and closed her eyes.But she did not feel the impact.

For Keefe had blocked her.

And now he was on the floor groaning.

"You idiot!You could have got hurt!You should have let me get hit!''

She started to walk away to get some water for Keefe when he stretched out his legs and made her trip,making her fall on him.

"Now we both can go to the Healing Center together,"

The intensity in his eyes made her blush as he slowly loosened his grip on her waist letting her get up.

"Okay fine,but only because I am a concerned friend,"

Keefe slowly got up and whispered into her ears,sending chills down her spine.

"But then why did you blush Foster?"

And all Sophie could do is stare as he walked away,her emotions going haywire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashbacks of her all memories with Keefe came rushing back as Sophie ran towards Keefe's house.

Every memory was filled with joy,fun and something that Sophie could quite not place.

He was her everything.Her best friend,emotional support,her happy place.

He would make her smile.

He would protect her from Stina.

He would encourage her.

He would make her feel wanted.

He made her feel loved.

Keefe was such a crucial part of her life.

Sophie was breathless by the time she reached Keefe's house driveway.She leaned against the porch catching her breath and wiping any stray tears.Her heart  felt so heavy.She had so much to tell him and cry about.It was one of the things she liked about him.

He would never ever judge her.

Sophie took out her phone to check the time when she saw that Keefe had texted her 15 minutes ago.She opened the text.

Her eyes widened and she started trembling.

No no no no no no.

She opened the door in panic and fell to her knees when she saw what happened.

She started sobbing and screamed as guilt washed over her.

She was so oblivious and dumb.

She crawled towards him and laid his head on her lap.His breathing was ragged.The end of the pitch black arrow was barely visible.

Sophie was the reason for his pain.

He was gonna die because of his love for her.

Because she never realised that she loved him too.

She never realised that they were soulmates.

Until it was too late.

She could save him by doing one thing so thats what she did.

Sophie placed her lips on Keefe's as she kissed him for the first time.

Sophie could feel sparks fly as he kissed her back.It was so soft and gentle.Her tears fell on Keefe's eyelids.Their eyelashes raked together as they both poured unsaid feelings into it.It was passionate.It was right.It was everything Sophie dreamed of.

She stroked the left side of his chest as the arrow vanished.

She pulled back to see Keefe smiling.

But Sophie could not as she nearly killed him.

She continued sobbing,breathless after the kiss.

"Breathe Sophie"He said.

"YOU NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF ME!!Why,Keefe?Why did you not tell me that we are soulmates?"

Keefe cupped her cheek and she leaned into his palm as she stared into his ice blue eyes.Warmth flooded into her body finally sending heat to her white pale face.Her heart fluttered uncontrollably.

She thought teal was beautiful.

Well she was wrong because Keefe's eyes were more beautiful than anything.

"I thought that you would be happy with Fitz,"

"You think I was happy ?No I was not but I would be broken without you,Keefe,''

"I guess we are both stupid are'nt we?"

"Yes we are but,Keefe Sencen don't you dare die on me again."

"But Foster, I am already dead because I was lovestruck for you since the beginning,"

-----------THE END------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------