Lovestruck pt3

In all of his excitement and fantasies about his future,Keefe had forgotten one thing.

Sophie had a big crush on Fitz Vacker ,his best friend.

It was honestly really irritating.Fitz had all he wanted but no,he had to also date the only person he loved in the world.Not to mention the fact that he lied to Sophie that he was her soulmate.Keefe could shut it down.Tell the truth to Foster.But one he could not show her that Fitz was lying unless she kissed Keefe,then she would see the arrow in his heart.Two,she was so happy.

Her eyes shined when she told him that Fitz and her were together.She started squealing,which is soo unlike Sophie unless she was really happy.

"Keefe,you are okay with me and Fitz dating right?"

Keefe wanted to scream no.Tell her that Fitz was lying.Tell her how much he loved her.But he could not.So all he did was suppress the growing pain of the arrow going 1 cm deeper into his heart and nod.

"Keefe can you weave my hair please?"

Sophie sat down in front of him and handed him the brush.Keefe slowly combed through her soft golden hair and weaved it into gorgeous dutch braids.Usually when they did this they would giggle and laugh while Keefe made stupid puns,but now he was silent.

He was having a war in his head.Why did he have to fall in love with Sophie.Why did Fitz had to ruin everything and lie.Tears welled up in his eyes.He was too good.He was too nice.But any pain and sadness was worth going through to see Sophie's glorious smile.

Keefe finished the hairdo.They both went down to see the growing crowd.There stood Fitz,in all his glory while Keefe was red eyed and trying real hard not to break down.He could leave but that would be rude and people would start questioning him.Sophie ran towards Fitz and threw her hands around him while he kissed her cheek.(𝗲𝘄𝘄𝘄 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗳)

Keefe heart broke and the pain increased.The arrow was going another half a centimetre deep.It should be him but Sophie was happy and thats all that matters.

Edaline placed the chocolate cake on the table and everyone crowded around it.He could see Biana and Bangsboy smile happily as the held hands.They must be soulmates.How lucky.

Everyone sang Happy Birthday but Keefe.He was sure that if he opened his mouth that he would start screaming.Keefe walked towards Sophie and stood beside her ignoring Fitz's glare.Sophie turned and fed Keefe a piece of cake.That warmed his heart a teeny tiny bit.

Keefe stuck his index finger in the frosting and drew a smiley face on one cheek and drew a heart on her other.It was a Foster-Keefe tradition to do so on their birthdays.He hugged her.Holding his head high so that he would'nt start sobbing against her.He brought his mouth towards her ear and whispered.

"Happy Birthday Foster.Don't forget that I am always here when you need me."He gave her the box of mallowmelt and the painting.

Sophie nodded and blushed.Keefe gave her bitter sweet smile.Fitz glared at him while he shot back a glare at him, sending the message that if he did not take good care of Sophie that he would end him.

"My daddiyo needs me back at home.Take care foster."

Keefe  walked towards the door.He turned to meet Sophie's doe eyes as she gave him a small smile.It gave Keefe the assurance that she was happy as he left,closing the door behind him.

His heart ached as he doubled over,clutching his chest.The arrow turned red.

He had about one week left.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝟎 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬:) 𝐋𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥.