Empathy is the best isn't it?

It was a normal day,as normal as it can get for Sophie.

Until she started laughing for no reason.

"Sophie!Help!How do I engage in a conversation with Tam without being socially awkward? Should I wear teal or black?Help!" Biana had asked her.

Sophie was confused because she herself ,who was the queen of awkwardness did not know how interact with boys.

Then a wave of happiness rushed over her and she started laughing ,clutching her stomach.

Biana was offended as she gasped,and somehow Sophie could feel how offended she was.

"Biana.....HAHA......why am I laughing........HAHAHAHAHAHA..........sorry......HAHAHA"

And the next moment she felt nauseous as her skin turned into a green pallor.

Biana eyes turned as big as saucers as it dawned on her.

She grabbed Sophie and whispered into her ear.

"Sophie your an empath,"

Sophie gasped.Thats why she could feel happiness,confusion and nauseousness all at the same time.She looked around at all of the prodigies laughing away and saw Fitz with his face a sickly green colour.𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢.

This is what Keefe felt like. Speaking of the devil,Keefe was walking towards her and Sophie was hit with a huge wave of happiness and something she quite could not identify, and started giggling when she was cringing internally.

"Do not tell anyone Biana,"

And with that she grabbed her leaping crystal and leaped away to Havenfield before Keefe  could talk to her and before she passed out from the overwhelming feelings,both from herself and others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keefe was confused when he saw Foster leaping away with a frantic look.

"Wonder what she is running away from,"Ro questioned

He asked Biana if she was alright and Biana said that she was feeling a bit sick.

He could feel the obvious twinge of guilt and panic from Biana.

"I am gonna check on her,"

Biana opened her mouth to protest but Keefe quickly grabbed Ro's hand and leaped over to Havenfield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie frantically poured over every book she could find to try to control her Empathy,

She had even looked at The Heart of Matter but she could only find the heart and mind theory that was the least of her concerns now.

She rubbed her temples as she continued searching for something that could help her.

Of course she could ask Keefe but she did not want him to know something and thats why she was avoiding him.

And of course if she told him she would feel his pity and 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 that would practically break her.

Sophie felt the world spin as the migraine tore her brain apart.

Never mind she was going to ask Keefe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keefe appeared in Sophie's room and saw Sophie behind a stack of Empathy books?