Lovestruck pt2

This is it.

Keefe was going to spend the rest of his life with Sophie Foster,have three kids called Calla and Kenric and another one he needs to think about,live in a house that is sparkly not as much as Fitzypoo's house and not tall like his own pathetic house,have two dogs called Silveny and Greyfall and they were somehow gonna have  twins called Wynn and Luna.

"Keefe?Are you okay?You started jumping up and down,"Foster's voice broke him out of his dreams.Keefe flushed as he saw her suppressing her laughter and watching him curiously.

"I was just excited to get this party started!"He said,saving himself from embarrassment.Sophie giggled and walked in.Keefe's heart fluttered uncontrollably and butterflies turned his stomach into a mosh pit.He glanced down at the arrow sticking through his heart.Screw the mallowmelt and the painting he made,he was going to tell her that they were soulmates and ask her to become his girlfriend.On second thought,Keefe thought that it would be easier to ask her with mallowmelt.

Edaline came up to him and hugged him.The motherly love overwhelmed Keefe considering the fact that his mom rarely bothered to make contact with him.It was probably the second reason why he was here all the time.Havenfield had this homely feeling that Candleshade could never achieve."You kids go up and talk.We still have some time till the party,"She said.Grady glared at him from behind her,almost making him want to remain at a 1m distance from Foster.

"Eda I think its a bad idea.."Edaline shut him up by taking a handful of mints from the bowl in the entrance and stuffed his mouth.Keefe laughed.He loved Edaline and Grady.They were such a great couple.But of course him and Foster can beat that.

Keefe and Sophie walked up to her room in comfortable silence.The moment he entered her room childhood memories started to flood in.In the corner was where  Keefe had drawn Mrs Stinkbottom and Ella together.There was the flowery carpet were they had countless number of tickle wars.They both sat at the  window seat .

"I have something tell you," they both said at the same time.Keefe being the gentleman he is asked her to go first.Sophie pulled out a couple of eyelashes.Keefe grabbed her hand.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵!𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘴𝘦.

Sophie let out a few breaths.Goddamnit this girl could make him hurl with the amount of nerves she was giving him he thought as he made a list of possible things that could come out of her mouth.

But.

Never.

Had.

He .

Thought she would say this.

"Fitz said we are soulmates this morning and now we are together"

And all Keefe could do was gasp while all his fantasies came crashing down.