Chapter 4||Surprise!||

Tohru POV

~In the Morning~

'Where am I?' I thought. 

"Oh, sis you're awake. We are at Shigure's house. I bought some breakfast," said Emi. 

"I see..." I replied. 

"Well anyway, Shigure said we could stay here till renovations are over. But, we will have to cook and clean," continued Emi. 

"Sure," I replied. 

"We will be sharing a room," said Emi.

"A room?" I exclaimed. 

"Yeah. A room. Let's go... But I'm not sure staying with 2 males... too many chances of..." trailed off Emi. 

"Don't worry! You'll be fine! You're always careful," I said. 

"I guess..." said Emi. "I'm going to go upstairs." I said. 

"Alright," said Emi. As I went upstairs I heard a crash and an unfamiliar voice saying, "Hello stupid rat." And Yuki replying, "Oh, it's the idiot cat again." I hurried upstairs and accidentally slipped and fell on someone in the room. 

*Poof* Orange smoke wafted around the room. As Shigure walked in and saw what was happening, my sister also appeared. 

"Tohru... Where did you find that cat?" she asked. 

"Where...?" I said. Then I noticed an orange cat beside me. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Humph," the cat said turning away. As Emi hurried into the room, she also slipped and ended up falling into Shigure and Yuki.

*Poof* *Poof* *Poof* Soon there was purple, green, and blue smoke around the room too. Then another head peeked in through the hole in the roof. 

"Hey. Why are there a black rabbit instead of a yellow rabbit on the ground?" asked another unfamiliar voice. 

"I'm Tohru Honda!" I said. "The black rabbit is my sister Emiko Honda!" 

"Hmm..." said the unfamiliar voice. My sister stalked out of the room and there was a *Poof*. 

"Can someone get my clothes?" Emi called. 

"Sure," I replied. I walked out with her clothes in my hands. Emi put them on and went back into the room and noticed the other boy. She turned away and probably decided to ignore him. 

"Come on Tohru," said Emi. 

"Let's go." She walked out again and I followed. Soon someone rang the doorbell so Shigure, Sohma-kun, and the 2 unfamiliar people went outside.

Emiko POV

We quickly walked downstairs and saw a delivery man. Shigure stamped it and the delivery man said, "What a smart dog." And walked off. I walked outside and said, "Who is that cat and kid?" 

"Hmm? The cat is Kyo Sohma and the kid Kei Sohma," replied Shigure. 

"I'M NOT A KID!" replied the boy called 'Kei'. "We're about the same age." 

"I'm 12," I said.

"WELL, SO AM I!" he said. Soon there were 3 *Poofs* and we quickly turned away. 

"Please put your clothes on RIGHT NOW," I said. 

"Hai, hai," said Shigure. Silver Head and Kyo hurried into the house. Once they were fully clothed again, we went into the house too. 

"I'm Shigure, possessed by the dog spirit, Yuki is possessed by the rat spirit, Kyo is possessed by the cat and Kei is not possessed by anything but is Kyo's brother," said Shigure. 

"Hmm. I'm Emiko, possessed by a rabbit spirit and Tohru is not possessed by anything either," I said. 

"I see..." said Shigure. "There are also 10 more Sohmas possessed by the other 10 of the Zodiac." 

"We have 11 more Honda's possessed by the Zodiac and we have a 13th spirit too. The panda. Instead of a 'god' we have a panda. The panda helps heal us," I said. "If we are too far from the Panda, we start feeling weak."

"Interesting," replied Shigure. 

"But, since you can change too, why did we change?" asked Shigure. 

"Well, we only don't change when we are hugged by members of our own family. That's how it's been so far for the Honda's and the Tanaka's." I said. 

"Wait... There are more Zodiac families besides us?!" asked Silver Head. 

"Yeah." I said. "But, you guys are the unluckiest. We only have 12, you guys have 13 which is why Tohru wanted to be the 'year' of the cat," I said. 

"Ne, Tohru, now that you have met the Zodiac cat, what do you think?" asked Shigure. 

"Well, what is he like first of all?" my sister asked. 

"He studied martial arts but still got hugged by a girl! So he is a big idiot," said Shigure. 

"But it is partly my fault," said Tohru. "I didn't look where I was going." 

"It's not my fault that I didn't notice her. What is a girl doing here anyway?!" asked Kyo. 

"A girl?" I said. 

"Fine. 2 girls to make it worse," said Kyo. 

"At least I got counted," I shrugged. I checked the time. 

"Sis, time to get changed, we have to go to school now," I said. 

"Hai!" she replied. "We'll have to tell Akito about this," said Shigure. 

"The head of the family?" asked Tohru. 

"Yeah. Plus the God." replied Silver Head. 

"Hmm... Tohru we'll have to tell Hiyori too." I said. 

"Yeah..." she said. 

"Hey, Silver Head. Let's go," I said. 

"Wait. What about you carrot top? What can I call you?" 

"Kyo's fine," mumbled Kyo. 

"Alright. What about you kid?" I teased Kei. 

"I AM NOT A KID," said Kei. After some silence, he said, "Just call me Kei." 

"Fine Kei~" I said. "But who's older?" 

"My birthday is January 1st," said Kei. 

"March 13th." I said. 

"Ha! I'm older," he said. 

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. I went up to get changed. "Kyo. Fix the roof," said Yuki. 

"Humph..." said Kyo.