Chapter 10||We're Back and Friends!||

Emiko POV

~Shigure's House~

"Congrats! You have successfully taken back both princesses!" said Shigure-san. 

"It should be rescued," said Silver Head. 

"I'm sorry we have to burden you again..." said Tohru. 

"It's fine," said Shigure. "Ooh! What do we have here? Emiko hugging Kei's head! Wonderful progress." 

"Shut up," I growled, hugging Kei's head harder. Since I was hugging his head, I wasn't turning back. 

"From now on I will deal with the problems you guys have," said Shigure. 

"No, no." said my sister. "We have already burdened you enough." 

"Those 3 forcefully took the address away," said Shigure. "Then ran out to find you 2. Their hard work has finally paid off. It was my first time seeing Yuki so excited. Kyo and Kei were excited as usual." 

"When did I become excited?!" asked Silver Head.

 "You had the facial expression that you didn't want to let go of them," said Kyo. 

"Yeah," agreed Kei. 

"Wasn't that you and Kei though?" asked Silver Head while punching Kyo and Kei was blushing. 

"Even if it's like this, please take care of all of them Emiko, Tohru," said Shigure. 

"Yeah!" said Tohru. 

"Sure..." I said. 

Emiko POV

~Couple of Days Later~

"Ah!" said my sister. "They're here!" We walked to the door. 

"Hello Uo, Hana," I said. 

"I'm going to introduce everyone now!" said Tohru. "This is Arisa Uotani and Saki Hanajima."

"Hello," said Hana. 

"Sup," said Uo. 

"They're my best friends," said Tohru excitedly.

"Yo-o-o," said Shigure. 

"Hey, if we're going to introduce friends can I bring Sho over?" asked Kei. 

"Yeah... Sho is nice," I said. 

"We form the Bullied Trio," said Kei. 

"You're being bullied at school Emi?" asked Uo. "I'm going over there to have a talk with them."

"No. Not anymore. Ever since Kei and Sho began hanging around me, they've pretty much ignored me," I said. Hana and Uo are over here because my sister told them we were and they insisted they have a sleepover for the weekend and now we're here.

Suddenly Hana said, "Dog... There's a dog here."

"Eh?" asked Shigure nervously. "Really... I see..."

"You're Shigure right?" asked Uo. "What's your job?" 

"I'm a novelist!" said Shigure. 

"YOU'RE A NOVELIST!?" exclaimed Tohru.

"Why are you surprised?" asked Hana. 

"Like this one," he said and handed over a book. Everyone looked surprised. "Sorry, sorry," he said. "This one." and handed over another book. 

"That doesn't erase the fact that you wrote it," said Kyo. 

"Ooh!" said my sister. "I know!" She then ran out of the room.

"Honda-san is one that does stuff not expecting anything to be returned," said Silver Head once she left. 

"Very well said Silver Head," I said. "My sister is like that..." 

"Ooh that's a nice nickname," said Uo. "Much better than 'Prince Yuki'." 

"I agree," said Hana. "Well, anything Emi names is good and makes sense." 

"Yeah," said Uo. "Kyoko-chan gave us the nicknames Uo and Hana." 

"Huh," said Kyo. 

"Well, we need a nickname for Kyo," said Uo.

"What do you think?" she asked. 

"Carrots," I said. 

"Nice one," said Uo. "Now what about Mini-Kyo..." 

"Keirrots," I said. 

"Ha!" said Uo. 

"I get it. Carrots and Keirrots." 

"Shigure-san can be Pervert or Perv," I said. 

"Yeah," agreed Kei. 

"Sorry it took so long!" said Tohru once she came back. "Let's play Rich man Poor man!"

"That's not a bad idea Tohru," said Hana. 

"Great!" said Kyo. "If I win, you have to dye your hair black." 

"Picking up where we left off. I want to make Carrots lose some more," said Uo. 

"Sohma-kun, please shuffle the deck," said my sister. 

"Huh? Ah!" said Silver Head. "Okay!"

Tohru POV

"I yelled so much... Now my throat is sore," said Uo. 

"And as a result, I lost," I said. 

"Hmm... the bed is nice," said Hana. 

"Shigure bought it for me," I said. 

"He's like a grandpa to you isn't he," said Uo. 

"Huh? Tohru, you still have this hat?" asked Uo.

"Yeah! Because this is a happy memory," I said. 

"Hmm... Which one?" asked Hana. 

"Oh, that's right... I haven't told you yet Hana," I said. "When I was 6 or 7 I was with Emi and I was always picked on by boys. One day, a lot of them chased me and I was scared. I ran all over the place with Emi crying behind me. I ran so much I eventually got lost. I was so afraid that they'd find us... The night passed and in the morning, a boy was in front of us when we awoke. He stared at me for a while and ran off. I started chasing him. Before I knew it, we were in front of our house. He gave me that hat and then ran off. Emi, do you remember?" I then saw that she was already asleep on the bed. "I guess she got tired... Oh well. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" said Uo and Hana.

~The Next Morning~

"That annoying rat!" said Kyo, kicking Sohma-kun. 

"The cat and the mouse," said Hana. ~Silence~ "That's what it looks like." 

"Yeah. You guys are always fighting like those cartoon guys... Tom and Jerry?" said Uo. 

"Yeah, yeah," said Hana.

"But this family environment seems like a happy one. If Tohru and Emi don't have a good living environment, I will come up with many ways to solve that." 

"What kind...?" asked Sohma-kun hesitantly. 

"The 2 of you emit pretty nice waves though," said Hana. 

"Ha?" asked Sohma-kun and Kyo-kun. 

"Well, thank you for taking care of Tohru and Emi," said Uo.

"Yes. Please take care of them," said Hana. 

"I'll come to visit you guys often," said Uo. 

"Those two girls are annoying," said Kyo. "But, they're Tohru's good friends so, it doesn't matter to me what they're like."

~Meanwhile~

'What's all this shouting about?...' thought Kei and Emi.