Chapter 2

Thanks for reading everyone, please make sure to like, comment, and follow

After mom left me to head towards the car where she would store my pee soaked pants away I lifted my head for what seemed like the first time in 15 minutes. I saw the hill and the laughing kids but I had no interest in joining them in their joy.

With my sled behind me I made my way to a couple of rocks to sit on and think. I stopped when I found a small chair some kids must have made earlier out of snow, "this looks comfy" I mumbled talking just to myself. As I sit I feel my butt grow cold, this snapped me out of my daze as I thought I might have peed myself again.

I of course was fine and dry. "Gosh Brittany what are you doing, it's not like you are Adi. You are not a little kid anymore, this was a one off thing" I told myself

But I kept thinking 'was it really that bad? It did feel nice being taken care of by mom, and poop was kinda warm.' That feeling that came a few moments ago started to build again. I started to get hot despite my cold throne.

"No you need to stop thinking about this, that was embarrassing, mom is so disappointed and mad at me. I am supposed to be the big sister, I am supposed to be the one cleaning messy bottoms." I scold myself as I unzip my coat to hopefully cool off.

I continue to sit and watch the kids on the hill. Besides the adults I am the oldest here only met next by my sister. For the past four years I have always thought that I was too old to go sledding, but I always loved going despite never having anyone my age there to play with. I had to coax Sydni to come this year and not stay home, she won't be so easy to convince next year, she has been trying to act more mature since she started puberty last year.

Don't get me wrong, I love Syd. But the fact that she has already been gifted by the breast fairy more than I, and her hair always looked healthy and curled perfectly made me wonder if we were even sisters. I have always been short, mom tells me petite, but let's face it 5'2" is short. My brown/blonde hair required at least two handfuls of product just to keep it from looking completely flat. But I was still popular in school, boys would ask me out here and there, but I never really was interested in dating when they did. I had sports to play, homework to do, and books to read. Who had time for boys these days.

I continued to watch as kids played, starting to smile as I forgot about my past messy situation. I saw my sisters go down the second jump of the "double jump run" for probably the 20th time. This time they went over backwards and immediately crashing onto their backs. They stood up both with cheshire grins and laughing loud enough that I could pick them out of the crowd.

"Girls time to go home, I want to get back before the storm starts!" I could hear my mom yell

The wind was starting to pick up and the sun had gone behind dark gray clouds. There was supposed to be an ice storm tonight, and since it's Sunday that means it's likely going to be a snowday tomorrow.

I walk towards my mom and the car, crossing paths with my sisters halfway there. That's when I smell a familiar smell, one I myself had created less than an hour earlier. I look down at Adi, her waddle a little more pronounced than normal. I was not the only one with a nose however, the moment we got in front of my moms trunk and started packing in our sleds, noticing that my mom had hid my pants well, I heard my mom talking to her.

"O hunny, it doesn't look like you made it to the potty huh?"

"No" Adi said quietly very ashamed and on the verge of crying "I was having fun, I...I sorrr r re"

"O baby, its ok, I know it's hard to be a big kid when you are having fun. I am not mad I promise." My mom was being so nice to my little sister, talking so sweetly, and giving her a giant hug despite the lump in her pull up. I couldn't help but be jealous. Here Adeline is in a fully used pull up, because she was having fun, not even trying to get to the potty like me, and yet she doesn't have to feel bad about it at all like I do.

It would have been so much easier if I was in a pull up like her, I wouldn't have to stop sledding if I was. We all climb in the car, myself in the front seat. My mom decided to wait till we got home to change my sister, helping me continue to think of how my own mess felt, and my jealousy of my four year old sister.

*********************************************

As I stare into the bathroom mirror dressed in my white loose shirt and pink striped pajama bottoms, I am still thinking about the events from earlier today, I never stopped thinking about it. My jealousy soon turned to worry, what if there was something wrong with me, what if this is just the start of me having accidents all the time? After I was done brushing I could hear the storm pick up outside, rain hitting the window made me need to pee slightly, and just as I had done since we got home I quickly sat on the toilet to relieve whatever I could.

"I am not going to wet the bed" I encourage myself

I wipe, flush, and head to my bedroom.

As I climb into my bed a flash of light comes from outside, illuminating the melting snow. It had been raining for five hours now, not much of the fun snow was left on the ground. Mom said we would likely get school off tomorrow as it would all freeze overnight, but still made sure we went to bed at a reasonable time.

I lay in bed for over an hour unable to quiet my mind, what if I wet the bed, what would mom think? I am supposed to be the big sister. I am basically an adult now. A slight need to pee started to build. "Damn, I knew I should not have drank anything tonight" I threw the covers off to go to the bathroom, only to throw them right back on. "Why does mom always insist on turning down the heat when we go to bed! It is so cold!" But the pain did not disappear and I knew I would have to get up at some point, especially if I did not want to wet the bed.

I flip the covers off, put my bare feet on the ground and quickly yet quietly shuffle my way to the bathroom. I pull down my pants, sit down, and tighten. Why does the seat always have to be so cold. I want to get this over with as soon as possible so I pushed whatever liquid my bladder contained out of my body, pulled up my pants and flushed, oblivious to the fact that I forgot to wipe, and ran back to the snugness of my bed.

My bed is just as great as I remember it being, perfectly soft and warm. But this does not help me fall asleep. Normally the rain outside only helps me fall asleep fast, it's such a relaxing sound, but not tonight. Anytime that I am close to slumber a flash of light illuminates my room and a rumble of the house filling my veins with adrenaline.

Midnight...1am...2am all sleepless

4am "ok good only another hour till my mom wakes up and I can also. With all this rain school has to be cancelled." I whisper to myself as another flash fills my room

I watch the clock, the red LEDs becoming the only thing that I can see.

4:10

4:15

4:20

But that was the last thing that I saw, by the time the alarm clock ticked to 4:21 I was fast asleep, my right hand near my face and thumb sneaking into my month.