Chapter 9

Make sure you guys like/comment/follow if you are enjoying my story. I love everyone of them that I get.

Crying, I could hear crying. And laughter. I open my eyes to a group of girls standing around me in a blurry haze, I am the one crying.

"Look at her, she looks ridiculous" cackled the braty bitch Vega Jane Carr turning to her crew behind her of Caitlyn and Kaitlyn as they joined her in laughter.

I back away trying to get away till I hear the metal of the lockers hitting my shoulder blades. I trip and fall on the ground landing hard on my butt. I now realize why they are laughing, I am wearing a diaper, my short shirt did nothing to hide it from the world. I curl my hands around the teddy bear in my arms. As the mob continued to berate me.

The laughter grew. "O my god is she really doing that?"

I felt my butt grow warm, I knew this feeling well, I was wetting my diaper, in school and in front of what has to be the worst people on the face of the planet. And I didn't even know I had to go. My control was gone, I was the baby that they could see I was..

"What is going on here!?" I heard a familiar voice from behind the group of bullies.

"Jess! Is that you?!" I screamed, desperate for her to break the wall towering over me.

The red head shoved Kaitlyn out of the way and looked down in confusion.

"What are you wearing?" A disgusted look came across her face.

"I can explain! Can you just take me home, I can explain on the way" I stuttered out, trying to control my cry

I saw her gaze go from my eyes down to my now yellowed diaper "Ew, did you just wet yourself?! No way I would let you in my car like that!" she said as the three girls behind her started to laugh at my rejection.

"Please Jess! You are my best friend, and I am yours! YOU SAID THAT WOULD NEVER CHANGE!" I cried breaking down and not holding back anymore as Jess turned her back on me, walking down the hall towards the parking lot.

"Friend? Please I would never be friends with a girl like you, I only talked to you because I felt bad! And if I knew any of this I would have stayed far away that's for sure." She yelled in the hall drawing the attention of everyone.

Kaitlyn shuffled back into her spot completely the circle around me once again.

"Now ladies time for a photoshoot. I can't wait to show the whole school." announced Vega as she pulled out her phone. "Caitlyn you have to see if you can sneak this past Mr. Nelson and get it into the yearbook, right? That way we can remember this moment forever! Isn't that wright baby Bwittney" Vega teased in a baby voice

I covered my face with my hands, hiding from the horrible world that surrounded me. Why were these girls doing this to me? Why would my best friend abandon me like that? Why was I dressed like this?

"Stop this! Who the bloody hell do you think you three are treating anyone like this!" Said an angry male voice in a British accent.

My fingers pry apart, just enough to see a tall blonde boy standing above me, and blocking Vega's view, He ripped the phone from Vega's hand.

"Who the fuck are you?" Snapped Kaitlyn and Caitlyn at the same time.

"I am the guy who is going to take your phones away until I get this girl safely home and away from you conniving pieces of trash." Answered the mysterious hero.

He then turned and bent down, taking my hands into his. He was very handsome. His thick lips curled into a strong smile, revealing his one dimple on his right cheek. His eyes were the perfect shade of green under thick brown eyebrows. Turns out the long blonde hair that I had seen from the ground was brown at the roots. I was lost in this face I had never seen before.

"How about we get you home?" he sweetly asked as the light faded from behind him as he picked me up.

I didn't want to wake up anymore, not with the way the nightmare had turned, I wanted to see where this could go. The pounding which had originally been that of my hero's boots slowly morphed to that of little hands tapping on my bedroom door.