Chapter 6

It had been four days since my first after school excursion, one I had repeated every day since; today was to be no different, I couldn't get enough of the feeling that it gave me. I was on the bus, my leg bouncing, and hardly paying attention to Jess who sat beside me talking about the fight she was having with her baou.

"...so to try and fix things, I called him at nine last night. And you know what he said?" Jess asked and answered before waiting for a response in a mocking male voice, "I can't right now, I am watching The Magicians"

This drew my attention away from my bladder and towards the conversation "Oh I love that show! Alice is my favorite!" I said excitedly thinking of how the shy blonde alway reminded me of myself, especially when she wore her schoolgirl outfit.

Her eyes narrowed, "Not helping Brittany!"

"Sorry" I apologized, retreating to the window like a dog who just got caught making a mess in the house.

"It's ok, I just don't know what else to do. Do you think I should break up with him?" She asked sadly and moved closer to me to indicate that she was not actually mad. I have to say even with all the boyfriends that she has had, I was amazed she still got heartbroken over the end of a relationship; even if it had existed for less than a month.

"Maybe you should give him a week to shape up before you say I am gone." I advised despite my only dating experience coming from teen drama shows.

"Maybe, but one week is the most I will give him." Jess announced confidently "However, a more important question!" keeping her voice loud as she changed the subject. "Tomorrow is the day my little B becomes the big A! And yet she has not yet told Jason or more importantly ME what the plan is!"

It's true, I have not yet told her what the plan was, normally it's all I would have been thinking about for the last week but instead of being on the brink of adulthood I had been busy on my way back to babyhood.

I tugged my hands into my hoodie sleeves as I gave it a deep thought. "I am not sure, I could ask my mom if you could come over, I don't think my family has anything planned." I suggested. "Or maybe we could convince Jason to drive us to Vigneti." I said as we both started smiling and thinking about their breadsticks. "Well I don't think we have to think any further about that" I laughed which only brought my attention back to my need to pee.

We continued to talk about the upcoming day and the general gossip going around the high school while my leg continued to bounce as the bus rolled to my stop.

Once we arrived, Jess quickly moved out into the hallway to let me out. "I will call you tonight after I talk to Jason. Don't worry I will take care of everything for the birthday girl." Jess said as she slipped back into her seat.

I was skipping my way home with excitement about tomorrow and today. Nothing could bring me down for the high I was on,that was until I passed into our yard and I saw my mom's car parked in the driveway. "WHY IS SHE HOME!? I CAN'T DO THIS WHILE SHE IS HOME!" I screamed in my head.

I walk into our house kicking off my shoes and dropping my bookbag on top of them.

"Hey mom I am home!" I called hoping not to hear an answer back.

"Well hello soon to be birthday girl!" she answered back as she came through the kitchen door.

"What are you doing home so early from work?" I said trying not to sound disappointed.

"Well first I closed that house over on Riverridge today that I have been working on for a while now and my first baby is about to become an adult so I thought I should come home, and take my baby out shopping and for dinner at her favorite place would be a nice way to celebrate." My mom was one of the few real estate agents in the area, but for what I heard still would be one of the best if there was more competition.

"That's great mom!" excited about my mom's good news. "But are you ok with not Vigneti, I was planning to go there with Jason and Jess tomorrow."

"Damn I was having a strong craving for bread sticks tonight!" My mom giggled along with me, my love for carbs must have been in my DNA "How about Lava? They just opened up but if we leave now we could probably get a table."

"I like that idea mom, but before we go, can I go to the bathroom and out of school clothes?" I smiled walking towards my bathroom.

"Sounds good, I will call them up while you get ready and get on the list" she called after me while I ran into the bathroom.

After I closed and locked the door I looked into the mirror. Despite my excitement for a night out with my mom I could still not get over my desire. With a look at the toilet and a heavy sigh I gave up and decided to be the adult I was about to become.

The cold seat was an immediate shock to my system. A shock which helped to stop the very well trained natural reaction when I sat down in this room. I opened my eyes, not realizing they were closed, sealed tightly in pain.

As I opened my eyes they became transfixed on one object sitting on the floor next to the bathroom counter. Pink, half empty, and with a cartoon doctor smiling at me. I quickly kicked my jeans and panties to the side and reached for the package.

I couldn't really fit in these could I? I am over double the weight of what it recommends and what four times the age. I took one out of the package and started to unfold it. It sure was stretchy. Maybe I could. I put my legs through the holes and start to slide it up. It was snug that was for sure, but it fit! The hug of my hips although uncomfortable was more than made up for by the hug from the front and behind.

If I made a mess in this thing it would be even more work than I wanted to deal with, or get away with. So wetting would have to do for now. After a few rubs of the dry front I slowly started to concentrate and push. It did not take long for me to release my bladder, after a week it was easy to get a trickle to start. With a smile, I opened my eyes to watch the magic disappearing act between my legs.

"Oopsies"

I found myself starting to giggle as my trickle became a stream. The fact that my feet were not getting wet was just so odd, this was so much better than just going in my panties. With my bladder starting to empty and my pee starting to slow I was happy to find no leaks had been created. My hand found my crotch, what normally would have already started to cool, still had that warm intoxicating feeling. It was evident exactly why my sister was having such a difficult time potty training.

Sady it could not last long as my stomach started to strongly cramp. I tore the sides of the pull up and placed it in the garbage can along with a goodnite. Finishing up on the big girl potty I made sure to clean myself up with a couple of baby wipes before grabbing my panties and jeans from the floor.

I walked out of the bathroom like any normal teenager, walking to my room and planning out the outfit I would wear tonight.

That was until I paused in my preparation at the doorway at my sisters purple room and saw my sisters goodnites on a chest at the foot of her bed. Before I could second guess myself I ran into her personal space and back down the hall to my fortress of solitude.