twenty

"Ah!"

"Fuck!"

"Dumbass!"

Three fallen bodies.

Yachi's body falls to the ground with her yelling a small 'Ah!' Her body lays limp on the floor as the bullet lays on her spinal cord and on her left boob. The one who aimed for the spinal cord with precise calculations and the exact spot that would hurt obviously Levi, and for the one who instantly aimed for the left boob in his defense 'thats where most females easily feel pain!' Which is somewhat true but still kinda kinky-- Suna.

Tsukishimas eyes widen at the sight with a tiny smile he sees the blondes body obviously down in pain before a voice yells.

"Call for a fucking ambulance!"

Levi quickly runs to the body before reaching for his hand cuffs with his left hand and with his right placing back his gun.

His reaches the limp body before showing an unamused face. He's wondering how such a precise and for sure painful shot didn't send the girl unconscious to the brink of death or at least make her wail, whine and cry out of pain. Instead she's just there letting out a few groans and hisses.

With the dissatisfaction of her not showing signs of intense pain, Levi cruelly steps on the spot he shot with squinted eyes and a frown. Yachi let's out a loud groan of pain. He smirks in satisfaction and steps on it harder before wiggling it left and right.

Yachi bursts into tears. Her ugly cries of pain irritate Levi's hearing as she tells-- well more like beg the male to stop pressing in the wound.

Levi grabs Yachi by the hair and raising up ber body, enough to make her kneel. Levi spots the gun and kicks it far away from the blonde before letting go of her hair and kneeling behind her.

"You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say and do will be against you on the court." Levi says as he cuffs Yachi harshly. Making sure to make it extra tight to the point where he himself knows that it's going to leave a purple bruise.

"(Y- Y/N)!" Kita yells out as he runs to your body on top of Keikos. Keiko who seems to have slipped out of his consciousness while you have a bullet at the dead center of the back of your neck.

Tsukishima's eyes widen at the mention of your name he runs to you and Kita grabs Keiko well slowly and softly removing Keiko from under you as Tsukishima raises up your body lightly before facing you upfront.

"B-Bring Keiko outside! He has a small concussion!" Tsukishima orders Kita and Kita runs outside perfectly in time, just as the ambulance arrives.

"Is this the only injured one?" The paramedic asks scurrying out of the ambulance.

"Two-- no three adults with gunshots! One being the criminal the other two are victims!" Kita says and the paramedics rush to get in.

"Baby! (Y/N)? H-hey it's me I'm here okay you're going to be alright okay?" Tsukishima says as he holds your neck gently placing it to his lap before ripping out half the fabric of his shirt exposing his molded and toned abdomen.

"K-Kei?" You call out. Your voice barely a whisper Tsukishima quickly folds the ripped piece and places it on your gunshot wound.

"Yeah princess its me, Kei." He says as tears glaze over his eyes, you show him a light smile. And his hand caresses your cheek.

"Oh shit-- one with a wounded back! Seems not to bad! The other is bleeding by the neck! She seems to be a lot worse, get her on!" A paramedic yells and Tsukishimas' eyes widen as other paramedic quickly scurry out to grab a stretcher.