special chapter

Keiko is anxiously standing outside the porch of his house awaiting for their arrival. The arrival of his said princess Iwaizumi Hanabi with her parents.

"Bro, if you keep waiting out there you know, I'm convinced that you're jumping out of the damn porch." Kojin says. Keiko scoffs at him before pulling out his phone and reading the texts that his princess sent him earlier.

"I ain't jumping out of this damn porch Jin." Keiko replies. Kojin rolls his eyes before rolling on his stomach and continuing to tap on his phone.

"Yeah right dipshit." With a scoff, Keiko looks back on the porch for a look out. Kojin grunts as he stands from his position and placing his phone in his pocket.

"I'm going to grab some beer with dad you wanna come and wait down stairs instead?" Kojin offers, Keiko shakes his head as he continues to look out for his princess.

"Whatever." Kojin says leaving the room. Keiko bites his bottom lip nervously. It's odd why they're late- probably because his uncle Tooru came home lage that's why they're taking longer than usual.

They're a quadruple alright. Tsukishima Keiko, Iwaizumi Hanabi, Bokuto Reiji and Tetsuro Kojin with Keiko being the eldest by a couple of months and Hanabi being the youngest. All the same year but different months.

They're at their second year of high school nearing the third going to school at Itachiyama Academy. He's been dating Hanabi since their third year of his Junior years but never had the balls to tell his father or his uncles.

"Tsukki!" Hanabi calls as their car pulls up in the driveway. Keiko's eyes widen with a smile as he runs down from his bedroom.

"And there he goes." Kojin says as he sees his best friend zoom down the stairs in a heartbeat, but miraculously not tripping and then dying.

"Woah there young man calm down." Tsukishima says as he drinks the beer from the can. Kuroo smirks as he looks at his godson waiting for his princess. He doesn't know but he's taking the hint.

"Always so excited for Hanabi aren't you Keiko?" Kuroo teases. Tsukishima scoffs before finishing off his can and standing from his chair to grab another can of beer.

"Not really I just- just-" Keiko fumbles with his words biting his lip. He's planning on telling everyone tonight but he doesn't have the balls to say it. Well not now of course.

"Say Tsukki." Kuroo calls the father. Tsukishima cocks a brow before walking down to his spot with four cans of beer. Kojin grabs one from his uncle and opens the can single handedly.

"Don't drink to much young man." Kenma scolds his son. Kojin nods lightly at his other father before taking a gulp with his eyes glued to the screen.

"What would you do if Hanabi and Keiko ends up dating." Tsukishima jolts up at the sudden question. He's never really thought of that. I mean Keiko and Hanabi look close, too close that it makes them look like their married or something but Tsukishima only thought of it as a natural action because they've been friends since the age of two.

"I'm pretty sure they aren't." Kojin scoffs before taking another sip. Kenma cocks his brow at his son before smirking.

"Nice guess uncle." Kojin teases his uncle. Tsukishima frowns at his godson before taking down another gulp.

"No just like what if." Kuroo asks again. Tsukishima looks down on the carpeted floor before looking back at Kuroo.

"Congratulate him? And then threaten him?" Kuroo then bursts out laughing, Kojin stifles his laughter before taking in another gulp.