eleven

"How about you, do you like me?"

"I'm not sure." You say as you look away, feeling a bit guilt creep up to your conscience.

"Then give me one week to prove myself to you." He says with a warm yet competitive smile while placing his large hand on your shoulder, making you face him.

"One week."

—— —— ——

"Is that him?" Yamaguchi asks with sparkles in his green hues as he looks at the sleeping child in Tsukishima's care.

"Yeah." Tsukishima replies with a smile, eyes laid on his son. Yamaguchi's thin lips turns into a small smile. Looking at the peaceful child has suddenly allowed a wave of comfort and peace hit him, and he truly was not prepared for it. It is not like he is complaining though.

However, despite the comfort that comes with the child, and as much as he would love to stay and wallow in the peace, both men do not have the time. Looking down at his watch, he reads the time quietly before he looks up and reminds the latter.

"Didn't want to cut your bonding time short, but you have ten minutes before you meet your next secretary." Yamaguchi announces to the blond man.

"Can you bring him him to the clinic and check his temperature?" Tsukishima asks making Yamaguchi raises a brow.

"Am I his father?"

"No but—"

"You have ten minutes, not ten seconds." Yamaguchi says causing Tsukishima to huff out a sigh.

Tsukishima is about to leave his position to go to the infirmary, yet before he can even turn around: the child awakens in his arms.

"Papa? Where are we?" Keiko lowly mumbles in his sleepy voice, he rubbing his eyes as he rouses awake.

"We're at my office, but I'm bringing you to the clinic first I need to check your temperature." Tsukishima tells him as he places his hand over the child's forehead.

"I have my dino thermometer in my bag, can we use that one instead?" Keiko says with pleading eyes. Tsukishima's heart swells as he smiles at the little child, removing his hand over hus forehead and ruffling his hair instead.

"Sure thing."

"Papa who's the man with the green hair?" Keiko asks as he inspects the man, eyeing him up and down. Tsukishima puts him down and looks at the man before looking back down on him.

"That's uncle Yamaguchi, do you know him?"

"No, but I heard mama mention his name once." Keiko says as he waddles to the black couch.

"Oh, really?" Tsukishima asks. Keiko nods and rolls on the couch, grabbing his little dino bag and rummaging inside to grab the thermometer.

"Tsukki, he's here early," Yamaguchi says as he looks at the child on the couch. "Should we make him come up? I can take Keiko to the ball pit."

"No it's fine, I can manage." Tsukishima replies and Yamaguchi nods, taking in a deep breath before turning around to the door.

"I'll call him up then."

"Sure."

• • •

"He-" Kuroo looks to his side and sees you sleeping on his shoulder, he chuckles and carefully moves your head from his shoulder.

He stands and carries you to your room. He smiles at your sleeping face, your mouth slightly agape hair down and eyes closed, he would love to wake up to your sleeping figure, everyday.