TWO

(Unedited)

Beep beep beep

   "Ugh!" Sophie groaned as she turned off her alarm clock. Sophie never really liked Foxfire High, she would much rather work in her new album. Sadly, until your eighteen, you can't quit school to work on your career. As much as all her friends tell her to dress with normal clothes she always chooses to wear black. 

   "Mom! I'm ready for breakfast!" Sophie yelled running down the stairs to the dining room. Sophie was wearing ripped black jeans and  a black cropped sweatshirt. Even though she always wears black, she always looks super stylish in it. 

    "Sophie, are you sure you can't wear something more appropriate for school," Grady asked jokingly.

   "Da-ad," Sophie groaned as she started eating the French toast Edaline made. "Hey Dad can you ask mom if she could drive me to school today."

   "What do you not want me to drive you to school," Grady joked, as he went upstairs to ask Edaline.

   "Iggy, here boy!" Sophie called for her golden doodle dog. They adopted Iggy after Sophie found him injured on the side of the road. Sophie rescued him and they had him ever since.

   "Go fetch!" Sophie said  as she threw the rubber ball into the patio of their hosue.

   "Sophie this is no time to be playing with the dog! Edaline is waiting for you in the car!" Grady yelled from upstairs.

    "Okay, Okay, jeez, love you Dad. See you after school!" Sophie yelled as she grabbed her black backpack, and ran out the door.

                 Time skip to the school

   "Sophie!!!" Linh squealed. Tam grumbled behind her. Sophie waved. Most people at school had never heard Sophie's voice.

 "What's your schedule for this year?" Linh asked. "Mines is home-room, PE, Math, LA, lunch, and art. 

   "Lucky! I have Math, Art, home-room, PE, lunch, and LA." Sophie whispered trying to keep her voice down. "We only have one class together, how am I supposed to survive. 

   "Tam, what do you have?" Linh asked hopeful. 

   "I have Math, LA, art, home-room, lunch and PE. Tam answered. 

    "Lucky! Well I have to go class almost starting." Linh stated as she started running off. Tam and Sophie started walking to Math together, sharing what they did during their summer.

    "Wait hold on! Ugh I forgot my math book at my locker, I'll go get it meet you in class," Tam said as he ran off to his locker. Sophie quietly walked towards the class when Biana and Fitz walked pass. 

   "Out of the way loser," Biana snorted as she shoved Sophie into the lockers. 

   "Waste of space," Fitz grunted as he pushed Sophie onto the floor. 

   "Ow," Sophie mumbled under her breath while holding her head. 

   "Oh look it's the teachers pet," Stina said as she walked up to them. Stina then had an idea. If she hurt Sophie, then maybe Biana and Fitz would let her into their group. 

    "Useless," Stina rebuked pushing Sophie's head back onto the floor. 

   "Haha good one Stina," Fitz and Biana laughed at the injured person on the floor. They high fives and walked off.

    Sophie was getting back up when her head started hurting and her vision started turning dark. The last thing she heard was Tam running over to her yelling her name, before the world went black.

And that's the end of chapter two! *Throws confetti 🎉 * Until next time! Love ya'll! Word count (601)

   -Anna 😈👌🏻💋