TEN

"Oh my gosh! How did this many people find out who we are?" Moonlark asked surprised.

  "I I don't know, to be honest," Tam said nervously, as he spied the crowd closing in on them. "We should probably leave though."

 "Good idea," Sophie agreed. They ran to the limo with Sandor and started to head home.

  "Wow! I  haven't had that much fun in a while!" Tam explained as they started taking off their costume in Sophie's Moonlark closet.

   "I know right! It's so much more fun than doing it by yourself all the time." Sophie answered. "Wait I have an idea on how to tell Linh!"

   "Really!" Tam asked. 

  "Well it goes like this," Sophie said as she whispered the plan to Tam.

              Time skip to chlorlamane (Idk if that's how u spell it 😆)

Sophie is in her Moonlark costume thingy and Tam is well just Tam. (😂) Sophie breathed out and before she could have second thoughts she knocked the at  the door.

  "Remember the plan," Sophie whispered as they heard footsteps that sounded like Linh's coming tour door.

   "Got it," Tam whispered back as the door opened.

  "Hey Linh," the Moonlark said as she waved shyly at the starstruck girl at the door.

Moonlark

(@the_moonlark_)

Thank you guys soo much!! I had so much fun today. Here are some sneak peeks at my new perfume. Moonlark No.5.

(Insert photos of the photo shoot here, however you imagine her holding a perfume bottle in the middle of a flower field)

0.2k retweets 3.4M likes  8/26/2020 posted an hour ago

Mia: You're so pretty!! ❤️❤️

Biana: I'm tots getting the new perfume!! 👍🏻

Hope: 🌹🌹 I love the setting! It's beautiful!

Opal: I love ❤️ your dress!!

Eliza: I can't wait for it to come out!

And that's the end of the chapter!!  I'm sooo sorry that's it's sooo late, and that's it's this short..... plzzz forgive me. To make it up I'll let you guys decide something! Should Keefe come in sooner in the book or later in the book? And thanks for the 402 views!!! It's sooo crazy!!! And if you have any other suggestions I'm always open to them!! Until next time! Stay safe, stay strong!!

  -Anna 😈👌🏻💋