SEVENTEEN

(This takes place on New Years Eve. Sophie and Liam have been dating in secret for a while now, even though it took Grady awhile, he finally gave in and gave Liam permission to actually date his daughter. But the world still doesn't know)

    "EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" A voice screeched, so loud that it could be heard throughout the house.

    "Whatwhenwherehow," Tam mumbled as he woke up from the nap he was taking.

     "Guess what guys!" Sophie exclaimed as she showed everyone what just happened. "I get to preform at California Adventure tomorrow night for the New Years Eve party they're having!!"

   "That's so great Sophie!" Linh squealed as she bear hugged Sophie. "I always knew you could do it!" Linh inwardly sighed, she hasn't ever been to California Adventure, and really wanted to go, but she knew the tickets were really expensive.

   "And I managed to get two tickets for my best friends!!!!!" Sophie squealed as she handed Tam and Linh a special V.I.P tickets.

   "No way. OMGOMGOMG YESSSS!" Linh screamed

    "Your welcome guys," Sophie replied smugly at the two shocked twins. "Oof." Sophie breathed as Linh gave her a rib crushing hug.

   "Thank you Sophie!" Tam said as he gave Sophie a side hug. Sophie ran to the phone or tell her manager to bring over Vertina tomorrow to get the costumes ready. Sophie quietly walked to a slot in the wall.

   "Umm Sophie not to be rude, but what are you doing?" Linh asked as Sophie was patting the walls, trying to find something.

   "Wait, it should be right about here," Sophie said as she finally found the secret compartment full of money. (Yes people money, you probably shouldn't ask 😆)  "Here's one hundred for you and you," Sophie carefully said as she handed Tam and Linh each one hundred dollars. "Those are for tomorrow, use the, carefully."  Linh and Tam just looked at the money shocked.

   "Ookay," Linh wearily said.

                                                     The next day

     "Thank you so much Vertina! We look amazing!" Sophie squealed as she looked at her self in the mirror. "Ooh selfie time!" Sophie quickly brought Linh and Tam into the photo to take a picture. And Tam being Tam didn't smile.

   "Aww Tammy don't be so grumpy," Linh cooed pinching Tam's cheek.

   "Linh, I told you, don't call me that," Tam whined as he swatted Linh's hand away. Then a he grumbled something about annoying siblings. *Sophie slowly dying of laughter in the background* 

   "Miss Foster, shall we go now," Sandor announced as he marched into the room.

    "Are you guys ready to go?!" Sophie asked her friends. Sophie quickly sighed sadly that Liam couldn't come because of his work, but shrugged it off and went to go join her friends in the limo.

   "Ahhh I can't wait! We're actually going to California Adventure!!" Linh squealed as they parked at the front of the park.

 "Wait since your the Moonlark, aren't we going to be mobbed by fans?" Linh asked Sophie whose's mouth was watering from thinking of cotton candy. (Cotton candy is my favorite thing to eat at amusement parks no one can tell me otherwise 😆) 

   "OH umm, well that's why we have Sandor!" Sophie exclaimed (trying to) hug Sandor.

   "I am only concerned for your safety," Sandor said as he slowly pushed Sophie away.

   "Wait! Before we go in Briella wanted me to take a picture with you guys in front of the Disneyland sign so I can post it in my Instagram. For publicity and what not." Sophie sighed taking out her phone. Right after they took the picture the trio ran into the park as fast as they could wanting to get as much time as they could at the park before midnight when Sophie had to sing.

                        Meanwhile at the Vacker residence (Ha I bet you guys didn't guess that one)

     "OMGOMGOMG!! MOOMMMMM THE MOONLARK IS AT CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE CAN WE GO!" Biana screamed from the third story of their house to her mom Della.

     "Sure why not sweetie remember to take Fitz and Waltzer with you though," Della sighed as she continued painting her nails.

    "FITZ!" Biana screeched barging into Fitz's room. Grabbing him and his stuff and throwing him into the limo.

   "Hey what was that for," Fitz said as he rolled his eyes at his annoying and bratty little sister.

   "We are going to California Adventure!!" Biana exclaimed checking her makeup in the mirror.

     "Wait. I thought you hated amusement parks?" Fitz asked narrowing his eyes at his younger sister. "You said that you would never go there because that one time you threw u-"

   "That's not the point," Biana interrupted before he could finish his sentence. "What if I changed." Biana proudly admitted, trying to get her brother's  attention off of it.

    Then Fitz's phone buzzed. It said, "The Moonlark will be preforming at the New Years Eve party this evening at California Adventure."

    "Oh, that's why." Fitz mumbled to himself, he may or may not have a tiny crush on the Moonlark. That's the only reason why he agreed to go with Biana, and the fact that she can tackle a person so hard that they might break a few ribs. So don't get on her bad side.

    And in that note they were off.

Haiii again! Sorry for the late chapter..... well I hoped you enjoyed it!! Please tell me how I did in the comments! Thank you guys SOOOOOOOO MUCH for 5k views!! It really means a lot to me!! Remember I'm always open to suggestions! Stay strong, stay safe! (Word count 933)

   -Anna 😈👌🏻💋