Chapter 28- "That fucking lion!"

Nobu's POV

My phone buzzed and started to play my alarm ringtone and I grumbled, shifting around and noticing that my bed felt a lot harder and warmer than usual. I cracked open my eyes and blushed when I realised I was sleeping on Ro, my hair grazing his throat and chin, and our bodies pressed together. I reluctantly reached over to grab my phone and felt some weight shift on my back and I purred when I figured out it was Ro, he was holding me in his sleep. I dismissed the alarm and fidgeted a little, my eyes lidding as I felt just how close we were, our bare legs tangled together and his hand on my back, under my shirt. My purrs got louder and I rubbed my cheek on his chest, breathing in his heady scent, my body heating up and the itch starting in my stomach. "Hmm... Ro." I purred and mewled when his hand on my back started to move.

"Morning Nobu." he yawned out.

"Morning." I replied and shivered as his nails gently grazed my back, sending pleasant tingles up and down my spine. His phone buzzed beside us on the bed and he groaned and picked it up. I looked up at him and he sent me a soft smile, but it fell and he sighed when he looked at his phone screen. He swiped and put it to his ear.

"This a reasonable hour Ambrose?" I high pitch and nasally female voice sounded from the phone's speakers and an annoyed look came onto Ro's face. I nosed his jaw and purred at him, his eyes flicking down to me and filling with warmth and heat.

"Yes mother." he spoke into the phone and my breath caught in my throat at who was calling him. I looked up at him slightly worriedly and rubbed his shoulder hopefully soothingly as he spoke to his mother.

"Well we looked on the database and found out where you are, we'll be there in twenty minutes." and with that the call ended and I frowned deeply. He didn't look happy either and sighed sadly with frustration. I leaned up and timidly pecked his cheek, making him smile.

"Are you ok Ro?" I asked with concern and he nodded minutely.

"Yeah." he breathed, not really sounding it. My mother walked past our open door and seemed surprised that we were still in bed. Ro noticed her as well and turned to look at her.

"Elode." he called and she stopped walking down the hallway and back peddled a little to stand in the doorway.

"Yes dear?" she wondered.

"My parents just called, I'm sorry but they said they'll be here in twenty minutes, they looked up the address on the database." he informed her and she furrowed her brows and her lips pursed.

"Thank you for informing me dear, are you ok with them visiting?" she inquired with affection in her voice, my mother was so nice.

"Not really." Ro sighed. "But my mother called me at four in the morning last night, they were at my apartment. I'm afraid they're pretty persistent." he warned and she nodded with an sympathetic look.

"I understand Ambrose, but we're here for you dear, you remember that when they speak to you. As I've said before you will always have a home here and we have your back." she reminded him and he smiled, his eyes swimming with emotion and moisture.

"You're part of this family now Ro." I purred to him and rubbed our cheeks against one another and he sniffed and held me tightly, burying his nose in my hair.

"Well I guess I better get started on breakfast." mum stated and carried on down the hallway. Ro pulled away from the hug and sniffed again, fighting off tears.

"Don't be sad Ro." I told him, my fingers grazing his cheek and a tear spilled from one of his eyes, landing on one of my fingers. I shifted and started to lick his face and he started to laugh and squirm, trying to escape from underneath me.