Chap-26

Julia's POV.

Continue....

My dress stays where it was and he is still staring at me like I am the only thing to see in this world. His hands didn't move an inch when I sit up in front of him, didn't make a move to tie the knots of my straps.

I lay my hand on his pounding chest. This is what I do to him, I again change my position and sit on my knees to match his height. His hand pulled up to my hips and push me down on his lap.

And just like that art statue. He kissed my neck and trail his kisses to my bare cleavage. I am still wearing my bra but this was the most intimate thing, I felt in my whole life. His warm hand keeps caressing my bareback while my hands make their way to his silky smooth hair.

When he lightly bites on the junction between my neck to chest, I let out a moan and fist his hair and arch my back a little.

Why am I moaning just from a little bite? I'm going crazy.

He pulls back and looks at my neck and smirk.

I furrow my eyebrows at him and ask him what is smirking about.

"Just leaving marks to show other guys that you are mine." He tucks me forward and leaves a peck on my nose.

" What marks are you talking about? Elijah," I ask him with the seriousness but he is looking at me amusingly.

"Want to see my artwork on your body" He stands up and drag me out of his bed to a full wall mirror.

I look at myself and see two huge ass, Hickey, on my neck. I turn to look at him and tilt my head so I can show him my serious look.
He was still looking at me like a little boy who stole someone's first kiss.

"Why did you leave this huge ass hickey on my neck, Elijah" I cross my hands under my chest to show him the seriousness of the subject.

"Did you just use a cuss word in front of me?" He smirks at me.

He is changing the subject intentionally. I didn't fall for it and again turn to look at the purple marks on my neck. I am pale so they can be seen from naked eyes too. He hugs me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder and look at me in the mirror.

The stare takes longer than I thought then he snuggles his face on my neck. His chin to jaw has some beard on them so when he snuggles it kind of tickles.

He pulls back when I giggle lightly.

" What happened?" He asks. I turn to look at him and shook my head as no.

"Your beard tickled me" his hands move to his face and look at the mirror to see his unshaven face.

" Should I shave it?" He asks looking at me. I shook my head and kiss his cheek.

" I like it" I stroke his jaw with my hands and pull my hand back dramatically and shook my hand like I been cut.

" What happened" Elijah takes my hand and examines it.

"Nothing, I just cut myself from that sharp jaw of yours" I tried to say the cheapest line ever to see his reaction. He laughs as his shoulder shake from the laughter.

When his chuckle died down, he asks.

"Do you wanna have a shower before bed?" I nod and while he went to turn on the lights. That was when I realize that he hadn't seen me with my scars. I have them all around my back but because of the darkness, he didn't see them. I yank the knots of the dress as quickly as possible and tie them in their place.