Chapter -42

Julia's POV.

Continue.

"Who is spea-- Julia? Is this Julia, please say something." He begs.

"Elijah" The only thing I can form without my voice breaking down, I think I am going to cry any moment now. I am still scared, I am still worried but I want to fight now. No more running.

"Oh thank god. Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Just tell where are you right now? Julia! Are you still there? Please don't scare me with your silence." He again begs from the other side.

" I am not hurt." I clutch the phone tighter " I am sorry." My tears couldn't hold back anymore and they ran down my already damp face.

"Julia don't cry. Just tell me where are you right now?" He said as I can hear him already running. The sound of the engine follows, I look around myself but have no idea what is this place.

" I don't know Elijah." A sob left my mouth.

"It's okay. Just tell me the names of the building or the types of roads. Stay on the phone till I reach there, okay?"

" I am sorry." I again apologize for my stupidity.

"We will talk about that later. Tell me about the area first." I can tell he is angry.

I tell him the name of the restaurant just on the other side of the road.

"You are too much far away. Just stay on the phone. Talk to me till I reach there." I nodded. The noise of the wind came from the phone. He must be driving fast. I didn't say anything for a whole minute.

"Did you mean the words you said on the message?" He whispers like he is scared to voice out his fears.

"I did," I said but I guess it didn't reach him as the coin I insert in the telephone reached its limits.

I sat down on the small booth tucking my sweater close to myself and wait for Elijah.

Time rolls down to fifteen minutes or is it an hour already. Minutes ago I was debating whether I should even call him or not and now I am waiting for him to reach here and take me home.

A thought occurs in my mind that he is going to stop in the middle of the road thinking that I cut the call so I don't have to answer his question.

Should I call him again but before I stand up on my feet. The voice of tires screeching came outside of the booth so I stand up to take a look.

It was a dark blue jaguar, one of the beautiful cars from Elijah's garage.

He is here. Ready to take me back with him. I squat up at my full height and put both of my palms on the glass door of the booth.

The car door opens and walks out my Elijah. On the other side of the road. Right in front of the restaurant, turning his head around the parking lot and its left.

He is searching for me but I couldn't find my voice as I was shedding another set of sobs, not believing the scene in front of me. He turns to my side as I walk out of the booth.

He didn't look at the road, didn't turn to lock the door just run towards me. I am so overwhelmed and also hungry as I haven't eaten anything since morning.

My figure was about to slump on the street but before I hit the ground Elijah catches me from my waist.

"Julie, Julie baby wake up." Elijah's voice remains worried. I wanted to put my hands on his cheeks and assure him that I more than okay now but I couldn't lift a finger. I wanted to shout at him that I am sorry for the decision that I took without his consent as we are both together in this relationship not me alone.