Chap-5

Elijah's POV.

My mood is not good today. That finance manager is making too many mistakes these days. I will fire him once this day is over. I called him as I needed to see the files of the new mall from the main street. He is making excuses and not giving me the report.

The car stops in front of the mall. Lucas, my driver open the door. I am still in phone scolding this dimwitted to stop giving excuses and show me the reports.

My eyes move around to halt on Juliet. Holy hell, why is she looking this beautiful even in a hoodie? Her face looks dull like she has loosened weight. I was looking at her that intensely that I forgot I was talking to Parker. I quickly cut the call by saying a curt answer that I need those files till noon or forget your job.

I stare at her as my steps lead me towards her. Her hairs are open flowing with the wind. She looks so innocent and even her shortness is attractive. I swear I am ready to rip off the eyes of every guy who will look at her.

" What a coincidence Miss Juliet. "I said. She said she is here to buy groceries and stuff. I want to be with her. Should I say I'm here to buy groceries that way I can be with her. So when I ask her if it would be alright if I accompany her, I was sure that she will deny politely.

" Sure " she whispers.
Oh my god, why am I so happy it's not like she agreed to date me or something. It's just because she is too polite right?

I have never been to a mall to buy groceries, its the first time that I'm here so I am lost. I wanted to talk to her more. I glance around to see many guys looking at Juliet. I have never been this irritated, I wanna punch each and every guy to look at her with dirty thoughts.

" Do you want some help in finding the things you want to buy Sir." She said with her mouth twitching. Is she trying to control her laugh? I wanna see her laughter, giggle, and even her crying from happiness. I'm talking with myself now, great.

She took me to the meat section. I look at her grimace when I cook beef and pork. She doesn't like meat, I think I should take every note of what are her likes and dislikes.

I pretty much followed her around like a lost puppy. I want to capture the look on my phone when she gets in the stuffed toys section. Her whole face glows, Where did I keep my notebook. I want to point out each and everything.

I wanted to buy her that elephant toy but she denied with a nervous smile. Is she embarrassed? Well I like that red face, very much

I frown when she told me to wait for her at bill counter, Why does she want me to go? Not gonna happen, I won't let any scumbag in here to get the idea that she is alone. They will see her with me as if she is mine. She is mine. I smirk on my own thoughts. What is happening to me? I am going crazy.

I deny right away saying I will go with her. She didn't say anything and went into the sanitary section. She must be shy about it. Her face is covered from her hairs but I know her face is red. She stands on her tiptoes and tries to reach for the box. She is so short and that is a hell of sexiness.

I took the box she was trying to reach and she turns around. Her face is so close. She has the most beautiful eyes. She lifts her head up, her button-like cute too. Her back is pressed against the shelf. My eyes move to her lips and I swear I get hard just from the thought of kissing her. I just met her and She has me wrapped around her little fingers.

How am I going to control myself from kissing her? I clear my throat and back away. I will kiss her and it will happen soon cause I don't think I have that much patience and she is not helping with that doe eyes.

I took her cart and push it to the bill counter. She is right behind me taking out her purse. I put my hand on hers.

" Don't even think about it. I'm paying." I said.

" Why would you pay for it. I can't let you pay, You are my boss. " She refuses right away. I want to pay for it

"It is not even that much stuff. I'm paying and that's final. " I ordered authoritatively.

" Okay," she said in a whisper. Did I say that too much loud? Is she frightened by me?

" Should I pack them in the same bag? " the counter boy asked. She shook her head and look down. I gave my card and took both of our bags.

She follows me to the parking lot. She hasn't said any word since I raised my voice.

" What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?" I ask trying to make her comfortable with me by talking. I point out her bag as she bought some ice-cream.

" Blueberry " She gave one word. She is definitely intimidated by me.

" I never tried that flavor before but I don't think it will taste good. " I said.

"It tastes really good. You should try it," she said looking at me from her lashes.

"Why don't you buy me one and then I will decide if it is good or bad. " I suggest. She looks at me dumbfounded. Her little smile came back as she nods her head quickly. I chuckle at that.

She was upset that I didn't let her pay in the market so it will lighten up her mood if I let her pay here right? It is new to me, My whole life no one paid on my behalf but if that makes her smile then I am alright. All my so-called friends were with me because of my money. Here she is getting upset because I didn't let her pay. She is something else.

I took out my phone and call Lucas to bring out the car at the front gate. When he came I told him that take a cab and went home for the day, I am going outside. He looks at me like I got sick.

I took the keys and open the door for my lady. I sit on the driving seat and look at her. She is fiddling her fingers on her lap.

" Where should we go. " I asked trying to make her look at me in the eyes. She lifts her head up and looks at me.

" I don't know any ice cream place," she said with a nervous look.

"Okay so where ever I take you, it's alright. " I ask and she nodded.  The Ice-cream Parlor I took us to was filled with teenagers

"Give my order, I will find ourselves a table. " I wanted to choose a quiet corner so I can talk to her.

I sit on the table far from the noise. I look at her as she is looking at the menu and obviously confused about what to buy. I laugh a little. I don't think I have the strength to let her go now.

She comes back with bowls of ice-cream with that smile. That damn smile is going to kill me someday. I am being so cheeky today.

"Your royal blueberry ice cream is here, My highness. " She said as she put the ice-cream on the table and do a curtsy. I chuckled. What is she up to?

She blushed and I guess be thinking why did she embarrass herself like that. I think that was cute.

I stand up and bow down joining her act and said.

" Thanks my lady. " she giggled. That made my day.

We laughed a bit and sit down on our chairs. I want her to joke around and feel free like this. I want to see her happy around me. I can't make her unhappy as I did to her.

Vote me.
Follow me for more interesting stories.

Thank you for your time.