Chap-27

Julia's POV.

Flashback of her days back Seattle.

I can feel the pain rushing through my head as I try to open my eyes. I don't know when my eyes closed and sleep overtook me. The beating from last night was enough to get me tired, the exhaustion, the agony was too much to handle these days.

I sit up from the floor with the help of my palm. I close my lips before I let out a whimper and wake him up. I can see from the window that it is dark outside. The cold air coming from the window made me shiver, I should go back to my room. I try to stand up but couldn't from the burning irritation from my back.

My back is covered by new wounds if only I stayed quiet, this couldn't have happened. Today, he said too much for me to stay silent.

But because of that, he beat me till I fell unconscious.

The palm holding my weight starts to shake from more pressure and that makes me slam on the ground again. The tears are dropping down my cheeks but my face is numb. My body is numb.

What am I doing here?

The sound of footsteps came but I couldn't move. I don't have that much strength left.

"Is my princess awake?" His disgusting voice came closer. I open my eyes to see his legs in front of my eyes.

He scrunches in front of my face making squeaky noises of wood underneath his foot.

His finger moves away my lock of hair behind my ear and stroke my cheek. His slap from earlier stings as his cold rings make contact with my cheek.

"You are beautiful, you know that." He again trails his fingers down my back of the spine and then underneath my top.

This is what he does, he touches me every day, with his sickening hands. This started recently but every day, it is getting worse.

The touch is getting worse. He is my fucking brother for godsakes.

Mom, where are you? I plead her in my mind. She is not coming, Julia. She died long ago. She died in front of your eyes. She left me alone with this monster. She married a guy who was a horrible father. David came like a bad dream but Ben was even worse I didn't know that David had a son but I was more than happy to see mom delighted with the presence of David.

"I will fuck those lips someday" he mutters under his breath. His finger runs down my lips.

How can he even think about touching me like that?

I have to get out of here. I push him away with as much force as I can. He stumbles down which gives enough time to run. I was just about to open my door but I was pulled back by my hairs. The hair he adores, the hairs that he pulls every time he likes. He pulled them so hard that I can feel my scalp breaking.

He put his face on the crook of my neck and sniffs me. I want to throw up, the things he does makes me want to kill myself. I want to kill myself with my own hands before he does.

"You are mine. I am not going to let you go anywhere. Your brother needs you" he sucks my neck like an animal he is.

My tears flow down my cheeks, the grip on my hair tighten as I whimper. He doesn't like it when I make any kind of sound.

His other hand came down on my neck and chokes me. I slap his hands away but that didn't help. My lungs felt like they will burst any minute. I kick him on his dick, he shouts and curses at me but I didn't have the time to see that.