CHAPTER SIX

MAYHEM

The light streaming through the window wakes me up the next morning. With my eyes still closed I pat around the bed looking for her curvy body as evidence that last night was actually real, but I end up finding the sheets cold meaning she has been gone awhile. I open my eyes and look around the room.

Empty.

I sigh, throwing my head back on the pillow. I know it wasn't a dream because I vividly remember how she felt squirming on top of me. The sight of her breasts and hair bouncing, her back arching, her head thrown back while I plowed mercilessly from underneath her. It was perfect, the best sex I've ever had. And while I'm sure I could blame it on being head over boots over her, I know it was also because she had skills. She was dominant and I loved how at times we were two alphas trying to fight for power.

I was growing painfully hard at the memories of last night. I kicked the sheets off my lower half angrily; she left. Does that mean she regretted it? Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did but I'm oblivious to most things. I walked to my bathroom and was greeted with sex hair and dark bags—we didn't sleep much last night. I smirked and turned the knob in the shower to cold.

Once finished I put a pair of gray sweatpants on along with shoes. No way in hell was I walking around barefoot at this dirty ass place. I locked my bedroom key and pocketed the key. I decided to head to the kitchen first. Spice was already in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone; he wasn't the designated cook but he enjoyed it so everyone just let him. It was funny sometimes, seeing a 6'3, bulky man in an apron that says 'Kiss the Chef'.

I made myself a cup of coffee before grabbing a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast and then finding a seat at the counter. There were only a few people mulling around this early considering there was a party last night and I still hadn't seen my blonde-haired beauty.

Ares walked in a few minutes later in an outfit similar to me. He walked up to the counter grabbing the same foods I did before sitting next to me.

I see him staring at me through the corner of my eye so I sigh and turn to him, "Yes?"

"So you and my sister, huh?" He asks the question but it comes out as more of a statement.

"Man, you know how I've felt about her since she was born but I didn't act on it out of respect for you and I was scared. When she left, I didn't know what to do. I respected you for 21 years but I'm taking my chance now. I'm sorry but I love her and if she feels the same, we'll go from there," I say with an assertive tone.

He stares me for a moment before a slow smile stretched across his face, "I'm just pulling the big brother card on you. If you would have just asked, you could have had my permission years ago. I'm sorry for holding you back, I didn't realize," he says with a sigh. "But please be careful, she puts up this strong front but I think being back here is bringing back some memories."

"I will, and thank you. She left before I woke up this morning, have you seen her?"

"Ew, I didn't want to know that, Mayhem!" I laugh at the face he makes. "She's in the gym sparring with a few of the boys."

I laugh at that, "Of course she would be. Here less than 24 hours and she's wreaking Chaos. I'm going to go find her."

I walk to our personal gym and here 5 Seconds of Summer's song "She Looks So Perfect" blasting through the speakers and a small crowd gathered around the ring. There she was, my little ball of fire, fighting Cage, our best fighter. Cage was named after our fighting cage, but after looking at him getting his ass royally kicked I'm thinking we fucked the names up.