Parent's visit.

After they had their food they went back to the Visight.

It was Arien's first day so she didn't had much work and came out early. She walked to the bus stop.

"Miss Arien." She heard a familiar voice and turned around to look at the source of that voice.

"You again?" She felt disgusted seeing him again.

"Yes it's me." Harry replied.

"Harry, how could a man be so shameless like you?" She jerked.

"Oh Arien. I've been following you since a year and here you are with another guy. Who should I call shameless?" He replied.

"You still have the guts to say that?" Arien answered. She knew that Visight had been taken over by Ace Corporation, so she doesn't have to worry about the company anymore.

"Don't you think we should talk?" He said

"Talk? With a person like you? I would rather die than talking with you." She was still calm when she spoke.

"You!" Harry became agitated. He reached out his hand to hold Arien's wrist tightly but she dodged.

"You must've remembered why you didn't dare to do this since last year, I have the strength to break your arms and legs, right?" She spoke.

"Huh?" Harry was shocked. "Do you... Remember everything?" He asked.

"Yes, and all thanks to you. You kidnapped me and my memories came back." She replied.

"So why are you still with that Lyle guy? Does he know that your memories are....."

"It's none of your business." She waved her hand and entered the bus.

Harry was left back in a daze. "Now that she remember everything. She will be able to find the one behind the fire in her house back then." He thought.

...

There, at a distance, in a black Mercedes sat a man, looking at the whole scene.

"Director, shall we head back?" Dean was waiting for the command but after a long silence he himself asked.

"Okay" the cold director only spoke this word.

They drove back to Lyle mansion it was already 7 in the evening.

They entered the house and heard someone humming.

"Is she Miss Jenner?" Dean asked and suddenly realized what a mistake he had done. He was questioning his master!

"Hmm." Devian replied and walked to the kitchen only to see Arien happily cooking and humming.

Dean was still in a daze. His director actually replied to him!

"You're back?" She looked at him.

"Yes" Devian replied. "Why are you cooking?"

"Aunt Anne helped me a lot so I requested her to go early." She smiled at him.

"Go freshen up and we'll wait for your parents for dinner" she said turning back.

He walked out and saw Dean standing there."You can go and mind your own business"

"Yes director." Dean was walking out thinking. "Heavens! My director is ... What is happening?"

"Assistant Dean" he heard Arien's voice and stopped.

"Yes, Miss Jenner?" He replied

"Why do you all have to call me this?" She said with a cute face. "Have dinner with us. I've made a lot."

She smiled to Devian then turned to Dean and said. "If you won't eat with us I'll feel really sad."

Dean looked at Arien then at Devian. He saw him nodding so he agreed.

"Great!" Arien exclaimed and walked back into the kitchen.

Devian went straight to his room to freshen up. Dean waited in the living room in a state of astonishment.

Director Lyle, used to be so cold around women and now, here he is, listening to this girl's orders. Has he changed?

There were different kinds of the question running in Dean's mind. He only came to his senses when he heard Arien's voice.

"Assistant Dean, why hasn't his parents come yet? They were to come by today, isn't it?" Arien asked.

"I have no idea miss." Dean shrug his shoulders. He suddenly stood up.

Since Arien was now director Lyle's wife, she was his master as well whom he should respect as his Director.

"Okay, let's wait then. And you don't need to stand up. Don't be like this." She sat there. "Why's this man taking so much time?" She looked up to his room.

"Miss, I'll go and call director." Dean asked as he was hesitant to sit with his young madam.

"Okay." Arien agreed.

Dean walked up to the second floor and opened the door of Devian's room. Devian stood there in his casuals looking at a file.

"Director, miss Jenner is calling you." Dean stood straight and spoke with utmost respect.

"Dean, register this by tomorrow." Devian passed the file he was holding to Dean. Then he walked out.

Dean opened the folder and his eyes widened. "A marriage certificate?" He exclaimed. "I'll be sandwiched between them it seems." He said nodding his head helplessly. Then he followed Devian downstairs.

"What happened?" Devian looked at Arien's sad face and asked.

"Why aren't your parents coming?" She stood up.

"They called me. They'll come in two days." Devian replied.

When he went to freshen up in his room he received a call from his mother saying that they won't be able to make it today. They'll only be able to come by 2 days.

"Ohh...that's why you took so much time?" Arien's voice came. "It's okay then. Shall we eat?" She smiled at both of them.

"Yes" Devian agreed.

Arien walked to the kitchen with a gloomy face. She thought that there would be a family living in such a big house. She was sad because she missed her own parents. Maybe that was the reason she wanted to meet Devian's parents.

They had their dinner. The atmosphere was calm and seemed very boring. This was the first time Dean had dinner with his cold director.

After dinner Dean thanked them and left.

Devian helped Arien to clean up. It was the first time for Devian as well. He had never worked in his house. But after Arien came he had done works including washing dishes. Today it was again him who had to do that.

"Mr Lyle, let me help you." Arien poked her head from his back and looked at him.

"I can manage." He replied.

"But I'll help you......"

"You still want to help?" Devian pinned her body between him and the basin.

"No no, I'll leave, I won't say anything." Arien was actually smiling.

"Good girl" he released her and rubbed her head.

She sat in the living room watching TV. She even peeked at him from time to time looking at his perfectly built body she smiled. She was actually his wife. And he has started respecting her.