Raina's birthday.

Dean knew that his director had never cared about these kind of parties not to mention a party that is hosted by someone he doesn't know.

Why did he agree to go to such a birthday party today?

Anyways he has no right to ask he just nodded and walked out.

This has to be informed to Raina so as to make special arrangements for the Great CEO of the company.

After getting to know that director Lyle is coming Raina was very happy.

After all Devian was a perfect sculpture carved carefully. Who would not have a fancy for such a man?

Raina quickly started preparing to go early to do some special arrangements for him.

...

Not only Raina was looking forward for the party. There were people who also got this news.

"Director would be coming, shall we still do this?" Madonna asked.

"He's coming. It's gonna be a good show." Andrew spoke confidently "Don't you want him to hate Arien?"

"Yes, well Miss Jenner, you're done!" Madonna said with an evil smile in her eyes.

...

After getting off the work Arien went back home.

Before that she went to buy gifts for Raina.

She ran to her room to get ready.

She was not the type of girl who would spend hours doing make-up. She put a beautiful dress paired it with simple yet exquisite makeup.

She was done and was ready to go pick Jane when she heard Devian's voice "Mrs Lyle is beautiful."

"Huh?" What kind of complement was that?

Oh come on Arien, he has no experience in praising a women! You're the first one.

"Thank you." Arien said. "I'll leave now. I'll come early. Don't miss me so much, Mr Lyle." Arien winked at him playfully.

Devian smiled. "I suppose, Mrs Lyle will miss me more."

"Huh! This man is not a kind I should play around with." Arien regretted what she said earlier.

"You'd be late, Mrs Lyle." He reminded her. "Take this car." Devian passed her the keys.

"Yes, I'll leave then." Arien took the key and left not knowing which car keys she was holding.

She reached Jane's house on time.

"Arien you're so rich!" Jane said while entering into the car.

Only then did Arien realize that she was driving a luxurious Porsche Boxster worth in million.

"Oh this.... I borrowed it from a good friend of mine." Arien tried to hide the truth.

"So you have such rich friends?" Jane was not going to stop.

"Let's go, were late." Arien changed the topic.

They drove to the venue of the party. It was a beautiful hotel, not too luxurious but was good and classy.

The decorations were beautiful. Arien and Jane walked in and Raina came over to greet them.

"You're late girls, come." She said pulling both the girls inside.

"Happy birthday manager Raina." Both greeted her and handed the presents they bought.

"It's not the office. Call me Raina, silly girls." Raina was an easy going person.