It's a fake marriage!

Devian sat there with a gloomy face.

When it started getting dark he went back to Lyle mansion.

He entered and saw Averley Lyle sitting there.

"Mom" He greeted her and started walking to his room

Mama Lyle could say that her son was not in a good mood so she didn't say much except for smiling and saying, "Dinner will be ready after a while."

"Okay mom." He started walking again.

"Leo, Where's Arien?" After seeing that Arien is not home with him, Averley asked.

"She's at her friend's house for tonight." He answered while walking.

...

"I've a lot to tell you." Arien didn't want to tell Ashley about all the fuss that has happened in her life but she saw that Ashley would be worried so she decided to tell her.

Moreover if she shared this with her maybe she would feel better.

"Go on girl, I'm listening. We haven't met for a whole week. What were you busy with all these days?" Ashley asked.

Arien was quite. How should she explained about the marriage between her and Devian?

"What? Don't tell me you're going to say that you've both decided to marry for real and it would not be fake like before huh!" Ashley joked.

"We're married" Arien said seriously.

"Pft haha!" Ashley burst laughing. "Are you drunk? Or you think I'm insane huh?"

"It's true Ash." Arien said lowering her head.

"You're serious?" Ashley was not ready to believe her but when she saw the serious look in her eyes she asked every word very carefully. "Didn't you say that you don't like him?"

"It's....just a fake marriage. After his parents go, we'll get a divorce." Arien spoke. Her voice sounded so pitiful.

After a moment of silence Ashley asked, "Are you happy?"

"Huh?" Arien was confused. "What are you asking about?"

"About you and him getting divorced?" Ashley looked into her eyes.

Arien was not happy. But how will she lie to her best friend?

"Yes, I'm." She turned her head, not looking at Ashley and said loudly.

"That's fine then, let's have dinner." Ashley knew that Arien was not happy.

But she also knew how determined this girl was. If she said something, no one can change it after that. She decided not to ask her further.

Devian didn't feel like sleeping. Since when did he started getting the habit of sleeping with her in his arms?

Arien also didn't sleep well. She was used to his smell.

...

Next day.

Arien got up early and left for work.

In the office Andrew came to her.

"I apologize Arien for that day." He said.

Arien was speechless.

"I hope you would forgive me. Actually I just wanted to joke but you took it too seriously." He said and looked at her.

"Okay manager." She saw that he's not going back so she had to answer.

"Take care of yourself. Don't let anything bad happen." he said while walking back to his office.

"Huh?" What does that mean? Arien didn't know what he meant by suddenly saying that.