The Truth about the Marriage.

In Arien's room.

"Why are we going back so early. I took a week's leave and now we're going back in the third day itself." Ashley didn't like the idea of going back now.

"The reason is simple and you know that." Arien spoke gathering the things.

"And what's that?" Ashley showed displeasure.

"Devian's company" Arien sat beside Ashley and continued, "I can't be selfish, Ash, he's helping me so I'll help him back."

"Yeah yeah, My little warrior doesn't take favors, I remember." Ashley patted Arien's back. "I remember, when we were young, you saved the guy from those bad boys alone only because he helped you."

"Since then my father taught me self defense techniques. I miss him" Arien felt sad.

"Ladies?" Devian was listening to their conversation but decided not to interfere but now Arien's mood would be dull if he didn't come to 'tease' her.

"Yeah, we're done." Ashley went to open the door and Devian came in along with the hotel staff.

"Then shall we go?" He asked. "Leave the luggage to them"

"Oh come on!" We only bought so little things, and you still want them to help us?" Arien chucked "Don't you have strength to pick them up yourself."

How could the Great president Ace pick even a toothpick by himself!

"Let's go Arien" Ashley pulled her out.

They drove back and it took 2 hours and thirty minutes to reach Victorville.

"Arien, have good time with Mr Lyle" Ashley spoke while getting off the car.

"This girl! Why does she has to say this." Arien thought. "Wait I'll come along"

She tried to open the door but it was locked. Arien looked at Devian then at Dean with a surprised look.

"You've to be my wife. Forgot?" Devian reminded her.

"Yeah yeah" Arien sat back.

"How about eating outside?" Devian looked at her.

"As my husband orders" Arien spoke playfully.

"Okay my wife" Devian played along leaving Dean in complete daze.

"Husband? Wife? Really?" Dean thought. "If that becomes true I'll be leaving. I don't want to be sandwiched between their fights and arguments"

After reaching the Lyle Mansion, Arien felt like she had been traveling since years.

"Tired?" Devian asked.

"Nope" she replied.

"Okay then.... I want to talk to you about something. Freshen up and come to my study" Devian said.

"Don't order me" Arien glared.

"It's a ... Request, Miss Jenner" he said politely and walked into the study.

"Why's he acting weird since morning? What does he have to discuss with me?" Arien thought all the while.

Devian on the other hand sat there expressionlessly, tapping his slender fingers on the table rhythmically.

"Damn it, how shall I tell her!" He thought "I forced her and married her without telling about it!"

"Devian?" Arien knocked on the door.

"Come in" Devian said

Arien entered and stood beside the table. "What's that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Not a big deal. Just about the marriage" Devian spoke with a slight hesitation in his voice.

"Marriage?" Arien smiled but she was confused. "Don't tell me I'll have to marry you to act as your wife?" Arien stated giggling.

"No it's about the marriage certificate...." Devian tried to tell the truth.

"Are your parents going to ask us to show the marriage certificate or something like that? Look I'm not doing that for you definitely and how will I act if you'll start scaring me from the very beginning?" Arien started.

"No actually......" Devian tried to explain.

"And also, after your parents leave I'll also leave and go to the apartment where I used to live so you won't be disturbed by me anymore." She didn't let him speak and continued.

"We're actually married." Devian spoke loudly stopping her from speaking further.

"It's....... Wait, what did you just say?" Arien was stunned. "We're ..... Married?" For some reason she couldn't control her laughing, "Good joke Devian!"

Devian walked towards his shelf and pick a file. He passed it to Arien and said "Here. The proof of our marriage."

"Ahh?" Arien looked at the file. It was indeed a marriage certificate that was signed by both of them. "How?.... When did this happened?" Arien was shocked again.

"That day I made you sign a document. It was this." He told the truth.

"You pervert. How could you do this. Without me letting know, you made me sign our marriage certificate!" She punched Devian on his chest. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Do you know what a marriage means? It's not a game to play!" She kept on punching him.

He let her do whatever she wanted because he knew he was at fault.

Arien has to be the first one from whom our Director Ace is willing to be punched!!

He reached out and took the crying Arien in his arms.

"Arien" he called out her name.

She didn't responded

"Arien" he called again.

"What now?" Arien was still not satisfied. For her marriage was something pure. A relationship of trust and respect between a man and a woman. It has to be agreed on by both. They would share happiness and grief together.

But what now? She was already married and she didn't know about it. Devian had already broken the relationship of respect by not respecting her opinion.

"I'm sorry" He can't think of anything else except for there words.

"I'll take care of you from now. I'll protect you. I promise." He wanted to say those words out.

"What would the word sorry do? It just allows a person to repeat the mistake." She left his arms and spoke. Her voice sounded pitiful.

"Just be with me here till my parents leave" Devian held her shoulders. "And if you'll feel like leaving after that, I'll not stop you" He added.

"Okay" she initially wanted to leave as soon as possible but for some reason, now, she had started wanting him.

"Thank you" he hugged her again. "Now go to sleep. It's already late." he lightly patted his head and spoke gently.

"Okay" she agreed and walked to the room.

Devian followed her.

"What now?" She entered the room, turned back and asked.

"I'll sleep here too." Devian said while walking to the bathroom.

"What?" Arien was astonished.

...