🍔 × 🐑

"B-Beel?" You squeal, trying in vain to cover yourself.

Beel's gaze wracks your body his eyes darkening as he licks his lips. The Avatar of Gluttony steps closer, backing you up against the wall before pinning you on it. He kisses you softly, a sharp contrast to the hunger in his eyes. Then, he pulls away and trails a path to your pussy.

"Wait. Beel!"

"I've been wanting to taste you since before. Will you let me?"

Earlier

A scowl on your face, you leave your classroom to head for your next class. Your mind goes back to what you overheard just minutes ago, before class was ending. The two girls behind you were always whispering and giggling about boys but this one made you really pissed.

"He's hot, you know."

"Yeah! What I wouldn't give to hop on his cock and start bouncing."

They share a giggle as you wince. Vulgar little perverts.

"But, is he really taken?"

"It was announced just earlier. Beelzebub was found talking with his twin about asking a girl out..."

You zone out the rest of her words as soon as you hear the voice. It seemed like you're whole world was falling apart and there was nothing left for you to live for. So he likes someone, of course he would. I'm the human exchange student, why would he ever fall in love with me? Every word was true, no matter how much it broke your heart.

The rest of the class was spent angrily writing down notes as you kept in your tears. You walked out the room, bumping into someone in the hallway. You compose yourself and force a smile on your face. That was until, you heard his voice.

"Oh, MC. Are you okay?" The voice belonged to no other than Beel.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm perfectly fine." You spit out. "Excuse me, I have more important things to do."

"Wait!"

You pause at the desperate tone.

"Don't we have the next class together?" Beel smiles softly. "Why don't we go together?"

Ah, fuck. He's right. You think. What do we do know? As you were trying to think of an excuse, familiar blue hair catches your eye. Damien! You grin and make your way towards him, hoping he'd play along.

"MC?" Beel calls.

"Sorry, I already promised Damien I'd go to class with him."

You throw the words over your shoulder and run towards Damien, pretending you like him. Your demon friend turns to look at you, surprised but wearing a grin. His serpent like eyes quickly assess the situation before he offers his arm.

"Have you been waiting long?" You ask, murming play along under your breath.

"Nah. Axel and I just got out from our last class."

You finally take his offered arm, bouncing happily beside him, pretending not to notice the angry Avatar of Gluttony as you pass him. Damien was slightly shaking beside you, no doubt having trouble holding in his laughter.

When you finally got to class, you stood still and shoved your friend away. Damien stumbles away, laughing, practically doubled over. You glare at him, hands on your hips as he struggles to control himself.

"Seriously, Damien. Do you need me to hit your head?"

He raises a hand.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just..." He bursts into laughter again. "... Your face. You looked so desperate, MC."