🍕 × 🐑

"Was it my fault you've been practically ignoring me?"

"I didn't want you to be with you as a demon... I-I don't want to h-hurt you."

You realize then that all the signs were there. Like how he made sure to always keep his touching you to a minimum, only placing chaste kisses on your cheek. Or how he practically ran away at any opportunity for the two of you to be alone, even as his eyes flash a brilliant orange. I'm a fucking idiot.

"Well, I want you to lose control. I know what I signed up for, Levi. Your being a demon is part of why I love you."

To say you didn't expect it was an understatement. And besides, you never really thought much about the brothers and what powers they could possibly have. Well. You should have. Your demon grins, a wild glint in his eyes, informing you that you were in so much trouble.

Levi's gaze practically devours the sight of you tied back by his magic, the strings of water around your wrists and ankles forcing you to open yourself wider as you grit your teeth. I can't even order him through the pact. And that was true, you couldn't as he was occupying himself with fucking your mouth with his tail.

His eyes darkened everytime you gagged on his tail, dark, sinful, promises prominent in them. A gasp flies out of you when he suddenly moves his attention to your pussy, moving his tail away from your mouth as he teased your clit. Levi plunges his tongue inside you and your back arches at the feeling of the long, serpentine tongue. Yet another thing I didn't notice.

Any further thoughts are cut off as he moves said tongue, the forked ends able to hit more spaces as he locked further up into your pussy. You didn't expect the light graze of fangs across your clit, nor the fingers suddenly teasing your asshole. Levi pulls his tongue out of you, replacing it with his tail as he now sucked on your inner thigh.

You groan, trying to get him to touch your clit again. He chuckles but obliges, his fingers pinching as he looked up at you with glowing orange eyes. A particularly hard thrust of his tail accompanied by the pressure of his fingers on your clit has you cumming, a growl escaping the demon before he bites down on your thigh, his forked tongue flicking across your skin.

Levi bites you in various places, his magic making the water tighten around your skin, keeping you restrained. The feeling of his lips on your skin was almost too much, especially when he sinked his teeth into you. When he finally pulled away to look you in the eyes, you were panting, practically boneless in his touch. He kisses you then, his lips rough on yours as he caresses your face.

"Making me jealous all week and then asking, no, begging me to lose control."

His teeth sink into your bottom lip.

"Nrghh... Levi..."

"You want me to lose control, MC? Then, I will and you'll take everything I give you."

A few days ago

"Why should I care if that shut-in's been ignorin' ya?"

You close your eyes, counting to five. Relax. Just. Relax.

"Because he's your brother and you're the closest to him."

"I-"

"Don't even bother denying it. Look." You sigh. "I just need your help making him jealous."

"Ya got a death wish or somethin', human?"

"Of course I'm not asking only you." His question is pointedly ignored.

"Is that why Satan and Asmo are here too? Tch, human, I can totally help ya by myself-"

"Mammon, she has a boyfriend." Satan doesn't even look fazed, his gaze boring into the 2nd born.