🍱 × 🐑 × 🍔

"Beel or me, MC?"

Your eyes widen as twins turn suddenly turn their gazes onto you.

"Me or Belphie?"

"B-Beel? Belphie?"

Their eyes meet over your shoulder, a silent agreement.

"Or do you want..." Beel slides his arms around your waist from behind, resting his head on your neck.

"...Both of us?" Belphie tilts your head up, a wicked smirk on his lips.

They don't let you say anything else, Belphie slamming his lips down on yours as Beel nibbles on your neck. You gasp, giving Belphie space to slip his tongue inside your mouth, his twin sliding one of his hands to brush against the buttons of your shirt. Instead of feeling overwhelmed, you find yourself starting to feel aroused, even as you try to break out of the twins' holds.

"Beel..." Belphie murmurs against your lips. "Take off her clothes."

"Huh... Wait, what?!"

You feel Beel nod before he suddenly drags a claw through your shirt, a sound of disdain slipping from your mouth as the fabric easily falls away. Belphie immediately tugging at your skirt, tearing it off your body. He kisses you again, rougher this time as he and his twin let their hands roam your body.

"Let's see if you can really take both of us."

Earlier

The sound of the attic door opening wakes you up, Belphie's arm on your waist tightening. You placate the demon with a pat on his head. Belphie groans and moves closer to you just as Beel's orange hair pops into view. He smiles at you but the smile quickly dims when he sees his twin's arm around your waist. Shooting him a sleepy smile, you slip out of Belphie's grip, a frown marring the sleeping demon's face.

"Hey."

"Hi..." You yawn.

Belphie starts to stir and Beel perks up, grabbing your arm gently.

"Let's talk somewhere else. Belphie might wake up."

You take a look back at Belphie before nodding slowly, letting Beel guide you out the room. What your sleepy eyes failed to notice was the Avatar of Sloth's frown, his gaze almost murderous as he glared at his twin's retreating back, knowing that his brother would be able to feel it. In front of you, Beel was hiding his grin, happy that he finally had you all to himself. Sorry, Belphie, MC is the only thing I'm not willing to share with you.

The two of you end up in your room, Beel locking your door behind him before he plops down on a chair. You give him a curious look, despite the strings of lust that crawl through you at the thought of the two of you alone. Would be better if they were both... Ah, no. What am I thinking? You shake the thought away, rummaging through your closet for the stash of snacks you keep just in case. A hand on your hair has you pausing, suddenly breathless as you turn and find Beel right behind you.

"B-Beel-"

"I always thought your hair was pretty..."

Your eyes widen slightly at the soft comment, your heart beating faster.

"Uhm, I have snacks here." You force a calm and cheerful voice. "Let me just-"

You reach further inside your closet, trying to feel around for the box, desperately trying to ignore the demon right behind you. Why does he have to be so close? So absorbed in your thoughts, you hardly noticed when Beel reached over to pull out the box, his arm brushing against yours. You freeze, trying to hold as still as possible in order to not let more of him brush against you. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm acting like he's never hugged me before.