☠️🍎 × 🐑

Lucifer's face flashes in your mind even as your eyes drift close and you moan louder, rubbing your clit harder. Another moan escapes you as you press down and slip a finger inside your pussy. You were so close and yet you couldn't seem to push yourself over the edge.

Just as you were about to give up, the pact mark on your back tingles. A smirk forms on your face as you see a sliver of the demon's black coat. You shut your eyes, knowing fully well that he was watching and slowly open your pussy lips. The tingle coming from the pact mark grows until you feel even more pressure on your clit. A gasp leaves your lips, back arching as the feeling pushes you over the edge.

"Mnnn... Lucifer!"

The breathy way you said his name was half instinct, half tease. After all, it was thanks to the demon that you were able to finish. As soon as his name left your lips, he was immediately beside you, his lips hard and demanding on yours as his gloved hand rubbed your clit. You pull away from the kiss, meeting the dark red orbs of the demon.

"You knew I was watching."

Not a question but a statement. You nod.

"And yet you continued to play with yourself."

"I wasn't going to let a simple peeper let me stop."

"Even if you moaned my name as you came?"

The tone of his voice sents pleasurable shivers down your spine.

"It was quite rude of you not to invite me, especially if I am the one starring in your fantasies."

"Dream on." You snort. "So what if you watching me helped-I mean-"

"You want me to watch you touch yourself? Alright, then."

The Avatar of Pride stands and leans on the wall, the desire in his eyes and the way he looked at you driving you insane.

"Well? When are you going to continue?"

"What...?"

A smirk appears on his face.

"You said me watching helped. So, go. I'll make sure not to miss anything."

"Wait-I mean... I-But-You... I can't..."

"If you aren't going to do it, I will. And I'll make sure you know exactly what it means when I said I wouldn't miss anything."

A few days ago

To you, the first born of the seven brothers was one of the most composed people you had ever met. It's not like you respected him or anything, you just always saw him calm even if you and his brothers pulled especially vicious pranks. And, sure he'd tried to kill you enough times, but most of the time, the demon was always calm and composed.

Or at least, you thought so. You would have never dreamt about seeing him like this. Clutching his head, which he bumped pretty hard on the lamp post earlier. The Avatar of Pride looked extremely intoxicated, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Was it the Demonus or seeing me outside so late?" You ask, swallowing your giggle.

"M-MC...? What are you-" He narrows his eyes. "Do you know how late it is? Why aren't you home?"

"I was taking a walk when I saw you walking across the street. And then you walked straight into the lamp post."

"That..." Lucifer's voice falters, the blush on his cheeks deepening. "I was thinking about something."

You shake your head and extend a hand for him to grab. The demon stares at it, as if he didn't know what it was for. He glances up at you then back at your extended hand, before he attempts to grab said hand. Except, well, he misses. Terribly.