🌟 × 🐑

You smirk, gyrating your hips again as you nibble on the sensitive skin of Solomon's neck, a shiver running through you at the breathy gasp the sorcerer emits. Can't believe I didn't do this sooner... The white haired human seems to have forgotten your position, his hands tight around your hips as you tease him.

"For someone who said he wouldn't let it happen, you sure seem to be enjoying this."

Solomon freezes, his body stiffening below you as your words register in his brain. Moving faster than you expected him to, the sorcerer flips you, tapping his wand on your wrists to pin your arms down. Your smirk falls apart as you gasp, his lips on your neck, doing the same thing you were just doing.

His tongue darts out to wet your skin, teeth biting down hard enough to leave marks as he trails the hand holding his wand down your body, the sensation of the star shaped tip just barely grazing your skin making you shiver. Solomon smirks, his other hand pulling the gem of your skirt up as his wand wonders dangerously closer to your clit. He lets his teeth graze your pulse just as he slips his wand under your panties, resting the star against your thigh.

"S-Shit... Solomon, what are you-"

"Now, if I remember the rules of our bet correctly, you're supposed to do whatever I want." Solomon cuts you off. "And I want you to submit to me."

He licks up your neck, stopping at the edge of your lips.

"Let me show you, MC, how good it feels to let someone take control for a change."

A week ago

It's only natural for two strong personalities to butt heads, in fact, you and Lucifer used to do so, until the demon realized just how much fun you were having and realized you were talking back on purpose. The demon, much to your dismay, quickly realized what you were doing. Of course, the two of you immediately formed a sort of friendship, the two of you bickering just for the fun of it.

Which was exactly why Asmo couldn't understand why you hated Solomon so much. After all, the two of you both had strong personalities, your relationship very much like yours and his brother's, minus the for fun part. The Avatar of Lust could sense something else hovering underneath your hatred and was absolutely clueless why the two of you couldn't just talk it out instead of arguing like you two were now.

"I wasn't the one who decided to put a 'secret ingredient'! You're the one who wanted to do that!"

Solomon frowns, his eyes ablaze.

"Yeah? And who was the one who let me do it? You didn't even try to stop me!"

"For fucks sake-" You growl. "You're the one who has more knowledge on that shit, why was I supposed to stop you!"

"You obviously knew I was doing something wrong! Why didn't you stop me then?"

"I'm your partner not your babysitter, Solomon!"

The two of you had been going at this for quite some time now, hardly taking notice of the obviously awkward students who had stopped grinning a long time ago. The professor had settled for sitting quietly at his desk, so very used to seeing you two arguing that he knew he just had to wait this out. Asmo, however, was tired of this.

"Okay, you two. That's enough." The rare seriousness of his voice had the two of you obeying quickly.

He stands from his seat, beckoning for the two of you to follow him.

"Thank you, Asmodeus." The teacher calls out from behind him.

The Avatar of Lust pushes the two of you out the door, turning to flash a dazzling smile before he follows the two of you. He takes your arm in one of his and Solomon's in the other before he begins walking, marching you past classrooms and into the courtyard, where he forces the two of you to sit beside each other, growling a frustrated curse that had you both stilling.