🧁 × 🐑

Your eyes peek around the corner, looking around for anyone that was up this late at night. I know Levi would be up gaming, and maybe Asmo? At the thought, you wince, remembering what happened a few days ago. A sigh of relief leaves you as you continue walking calmly down the hall towards your room. Arms suddenly surround your waist, making you freeze.

"Hello, darling.

Holy shit. I know that voice.

"Hey, A-Asmo."

The demon nuzzles his head closer to your neck before he suddenly tenses, sniffing your neck once again. His arms around you tighten almost painfully. You freeze at the feel of his tight grip, even as his lips starts leaving little bites on your neck.

"Um, Asmo?"

"You've been avoiding me all week."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You force a laugh.

"Hmm. And you've been coming home late." His voice drops to a low growl. "You come home late, smelling like another demon."

He-He knows?! You feel your breathing quicken to match your heartbeat. How...?

"I can smell him on you. Makes me want to rub my scent all over you."

A moan involuntarily leaves your lips at the thought as you press your legs together.

"Oh~? Do you want me to do that?" He forces his hand between your thighs.

"Mnnn... D-Don't..."

"Don't do what, darling? This?"

The demon's fingers move across your clit in a way that has you breathless.

"You've been tempting me all week, keeping me at a friendly distance but still asking for my help with your lingerie."

"Please... A-Asmo... I want..."

"I do too, darling, but I think it's only fair to leave you hanging."

"You're just... scared you won't be as... good as my flings." You pant and his eyes start to glow.

"Oh no, I'm not as good as them. I'm better."

Asmo pulls his hand up to his mouth and you watch as he sexily licks up your juices, getting even wetter at the sight.

"And it's time you learned that, MC." he purrs.

A few days ago

"I pick... Dare~"

His brothers let out collective groans before Satan gives up.

"Fine. I dare you to stop choosing dares." He hisses at the fifth born.

"Um, Satan, you can't do that."

Levi throws up his hands as Lucifer scrubs a hand down his face. His brothers reactions would've been hilarious if you didn't relate. For almost every single time he was chosen, Asmo would pick dare, never letting himself be cornered to choose truth. At first, it was fun, until Mammon gave him a dare.

The Avatar of Lust's eyes had lit up, a mischievous tilt to his smile as he stood and moved towards you. He had slid his finger across your bottom lip, moving lower, trailing a burning path down to your navel before he stopped and winked at you. You were left breathless and dazed for the next few rounds as his brothers practically tried to murder him with their eyes.

"Oh, fine~" Asmo pouts. "I'll choose truth this once."

"Finally." Belphie mutters half into his pillow.