🍕 × 🐑

"L-Levi... Look I'm sorry I ruined your game but I just meant to tease you."

"Tease a demon, MC? You really are an idiot."

Despite his words, the demon was grinning, eyes covered with the orange color of his Sin. You had never seen him like this before, except for well, your dreams. Levi had his tail wrapped around your body, fingers slowly and punishingly thrusting into you. He withdraws his hand only to raise it to his lips and you almost cum at the sight of him licking away your juices.

The Avatar of Envy smirks at the lwed expression on your face, moving the end of his tail to rub against your clit. You mewl, throwing your head back in ecstasy. The demon slowly sheds himself of his clothing, your eyes devouring every patch of pale skin. Levi smirks, the sight making you speechless.

"I may have lost that game but I'm not losing to your normie tactics. I'll show you how to tease someone." His eyes had taken a glint similar to Asmo's and you swallowed nervously.

What have I gotten myself into?

Earlier

You though you knew Levi. To you he was one of your best friends and despite your very obvious crush on him, he kept treating you as his true friend. So, throwing your hurt feelings aside, you continued hanging out with him, pretending that you were just friends.

Then came the first time you heard him moan your name in his sleep. You had gone still, unwilling to move, lest anything wake the third born up. His hands unlatch from his body pillow and suddenly wraps around your waist. You had gasped, eyes widening even further when he slides a hand down to your clit. This ended with you having to get up and lie on the couch instead.

Nevertheless, when you both wake up the next morning, you mentioned nothing, smiling brightly at the groggy eyed demon. Then, you turned to return to your room. What you didn't know, was that Levi knew exactly what happened.

It wasn't long before it happened again. It got bad enough to the point that when he would stir in between his sleep, you'd whine at the loss of contact. And then something horrible happened. He woke up during one of those times. You were left a stuttering mess as you apologised and quickly ran out the room.

After that, you started sleeping in your room. But, somehow, you always woke up beside Levi, in his room. More alarming was the fact that he never moaned your name in his sleep again. No more sleepy touches that made you feel like you were living a dream. Instead, it was his body pillow between the two of you.

He even started treating you more friend-like than ever before. No random hugs out of nowhere, no short but sweet kisses on your cheek, no more late night visits. All you got was pure. friendly. affection.

You were so done. No way was the demon who not only moaned your name in his sleep, but also touched you in his sleep going to treat you like nothing happened. He woke up in the middle of touching you once. He shouldn't be acting like you were just a friend.

Fine. You thought. If he wants to play coy, I can play coy.

Which brings us to where we are now, you currently pacing inside your room. Yes, you talked to Asmo about this but actually following through? You knew for a fact that Levi would kill anyone who distracts him from his games let alone someone who makes him lose them.

Letting out a frustrated groan, you run your hands through your hair, going over the plan once again. If you were going to do this, you were going to get it right. You turn on your DDD, the candid photo of Levi smiling as you wallpaper distracting you for a second. Then, you shake your head and reread the log of the phone call you had with the Avatar of Lust.