🐝 × 🐇

Your words are cut off by Beel's low growl, your lover's hold on your waist tightening to the point of almost pain as he pushes in without warning, pausing to savor your scream before he resumes thrusting. The Avatar of Gluttony's eyes glow almost eerily as he takes you harder, forcing you to scramble to hold onto the edge of the table as he speeds up his pace, the loud, echoed sounds of skin slapping skin mixing with your loud cries and Beel's low groans.

It doesn't take long before you're pushing your hips back to meet his, tearing your gaze away to press your forehead to the table as you bite your lips. Your lover growls, pulling his hand from your waist to cup your chin, forcing you to keep your eyes trained on him as he quickens his pace, pulling yet another cry from your lips. His hand returns to your waist to guide your hips to meet his thrusts as he finally moves his free hand, rubbing quick circles on your clit as you writhe in his hold.

A particularly rough thrust has his cock pushing deep inside you, making you grip the edge of the table as you scream, your pussy clenching around him as you cum. Beel's answering moan sounds so lewd as he presses his lips to your ear, each breathy groan that leaves his lips going straight to your core and you curse, your pussy fluttering around his dick as he fucks you through your orgasm. Your lover digs his claws into your skin, circling your clit faster as he pumps his hips a few more times before his hot seed fills you as his fangs sink into the bite.

"You offered yourself to me." Beel growls, his eyes dark with his sin. "Now, I get to devour you."

Earlier

"Your plan isn't working." You hiss at Belphie as the two of you weave between students.

"What isn't?"

You suppress a growl at Belphie's genuinely confused tone.

"The-The thing! For your twin!"

"If you speak too loud, he might hear." The demon returns, a smirk playing on his lips.

Oh this little- Breathe, MC. Relax.

"You don't have to worry-" Belphie yawns. "What I have next will work."

Somehow, you find it in you to not give him a snarky reply, briefly closing your eyes as you take a deep breath. The two of you continue walking to your next class in silence as your mind chooses to replay the latest attempt to seduce Beel. You were with him in the kitchen, having just returned from Beel's daily work out. The orange haired demon was rummaging around the fridge as you desperately tried to not show just how breathless you were.

Briefly closing your eyes, you leaned on the table, pressing a hand on your chest as you tilt your head back. A soft touch on your forehead had your eyes flying open, meeting curious purple orbs, a gentle smile on Beel's lips as he held out a drink to you. You smiled back, righting yourself to take a sip of the drink, a quiet moan slipping from your lips at the strong taste. At the sound, the demon's eyes darkened, a flash of his sin coloring those bright orbs.

Of course, that was the moment you remembered Belphie's words of waiting for the right moment and, thinking it was just about as right as it could get, you grinned and turned to Beel. The arm holding the drink was stretched out, offering your companion a taste of it as you put on your flirtiest grin and asked if he wanted to try your juice. Thinking nothing of it, Beel nodded and took the drink from you before promptly walking out of the kitchen.

A part of you was not very keen on that event happening again and yet, you were desperate enough to hope that Belphie's plan number whatever would work. If it doesn't, I'll just straight up tell him. You hide your wince at the thought, shaking your head as you try not to think how that would go. The sound of a throat clearing pulls you out of your thoughts and you blink, looking up to see Belphie holding his hand out to you. Uh?