15; soyeon

tw // blood, weapons, mentions of violence

"my lady," soyeon said, kneeling on one knee.

the tall, impossibly beautiful woman inclined her head. "how do you fare, Lucifer?"

soyeon didn't respond, and lilith threw her head back and laughed. "your little demon doesn't like being called different names? that's new. what is your name, little one?"

"soyeon, my lady. i need a favour from you-"

"ah yes, the blood deal and the weapon. but tell me, soyeon, what are you going to do with this weapon? are you not capable of creating Hell on earth on your own? do you desire company?"

"no, my lady. with this weapon that we will create, i will infiltrate Heaven. the blood of God's chosen queen will run down the stones of the Palace, and i will take my rightful place on the throne of Heaven and burn it to the ground."

"young leader of Hell, how did you know of my blood? as i remember, my name was erased from the Bible."

"i had discovered a book in the library of Heaven written by an angel from the beginning of time. written in it was a prophecy of how you had created a race of devils from your blood, and had created the river that serves as trial for the fallen angels. your blood has been lent to create the magical weapons that serve Hell. according to the prophecy, your blood mixed with the blood of Satan will create the bane of Heaven, the catalyst that will crumble the bricks of Heaven."

she drew a dagger and held it out to lilith, hilt first. "if you will, my lady."

lilith grabbed the blade and sliced her arm, dark blood flowing onto the dagger.

taking the dagger from her, soyeon stabbed it into her arm, gasping as her red blood spilled openly onto the ground.

"you wanted a weapon, and a weapon you shall create."

༻ ༒ ༺

"i already said no!"

"can you just listen to me?"

"i've been listening for long enough, seo soojin, and your so-called plan is getting stupider by the second. come back to me with a proposal that actually could work and i may consider, but for now, out of my office."

"but-"

"now," soyeon said, her eyes glowing red. shuhua and minnie quickly cowered behind soojin, who just flipped her off and stormed away.

"whatever, i don't need your approval anyway."

soyeon watched the small group exit the room and narrowed her eyes, pulling her laptop out of a random dimension and flipping it open, almost aggressively typing and scrolling until she found the section in the system she was searching for.

with a click of a button, the feed from the security cameras outside soojin's living space appeared on her screen. she watched the trio walk past the closed door, whispering and looking around as soojin dragged them down the corridor.

so they're gonna go without my permission? i'd like to see them try.

soyeon clicked her tongue, closing the window and picking up her red phone, dialing a number without even looking at the screen.