+×+Stay The Night+×+

Type of fanfic: fluff

Ship: Soogyu

Group: Tomorrow X Together

Desc: A storm begins. Beomgyu is freezing. Soobin provided shelter to him and encounters an awkward conversation.

Soobin's POV

The night was as cold as winter. I tried very hard to keep myself warm. Well,at least my sweater could keep me warm. Maybe I should eat ramen. Nice,hot ramen. Yeah? Ok. So, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a packet of ramen from the cabinet to cook. I also took out a pot. I began heating up the stove and put the ramen in the pot which was filled with boiled water. After cooking, I went to the coffee table,placed my pot and plopped on
the floor. I snatched the remote control and turned on the television.

"Why the fuck are there no shows premiered on weekends?Its the weekends,man..." I complained,getting pisssed off at the movie which was played on the same channel for the 23rd time. That's when I heard a knock at the door.

Beomgyu's POV

Cold. I feel cold. Cold and numb. It was raining outside and I was freezing. I was only studying at the library and it got so late. A storm began and the only person I knew who lived near the library was Choi Soobin. So, I quickly ran to Soobin's house,not caring if I fell or not. I knocked on the heavy wooden door continuously. I knocked and knocked until he came to answer it.

Soobin: Yes?

Me: Bin-ah, its me, Beomgyu.

Soobin: What are you doing in the rain? You have to come in!

Soobin is my best friend. There were rumors that he liked me. I wish he would. But he wouldnt,would he?

Soobin dragged me into his house. He quickly grabbed a spare towel and handed it to me.

Soobin: Beommie,you know where is the shower,right?

I nodded.

Soobin: Okay,great. Then,go shower and I will leave clothes on my bed for you to wear later on,okay?

I smiled at him and hugged him. I really,really love you, Binnie,I thought. I quickly went to shower.

After showering...

Soobin' s POV

I ate my ramen. I stopped eating when I saw Beomgyu out of my room. He was wearing my shirt,which was quite big for him, and a pair of joggers. Damn,he looked adorable. I couldnt help but smile at him. I swear I saw a blush creep up his cheeks.

Beomgyu: W-what?

Me: Nothing. *I smile and pat at the space next to me* Come sit.

Beomgyu approached me. He sat down and looked at the storm outside the window.

Beomgyu:I will head back once the storm clears up-

I cut him off.

Me:No.

He looked at me, confused.

Me: Stay the night.

Beomgyu smiled and nodded. I take that as a thank you. He then asked me a question.

Beomgyu: Binnie,are...the rumors true?

I looked at him and raised my brow.

Me: What rumor..??

Beomgyu: About... you liking me?

He looked down at his fiddling hands. I knew he wanted an answer. I knew he has feelings for me too. I grabbed his wrist and looked at him in the eye.

Me: I... dont like you, Beommie.

He looked disappointed. Cute.

Me: I love you, Beomgyu....

I pulled him into a kiss.

Beomgyu's POV

Soobin kissed me. The person I loved most kissed me and confessed to me. The kiss was passionate. From the kiss, I knew he truly loved me. I pulled away.

Me: Y -you do?

Soobin:Yea, I do. What? Dont love me?

Me: *blushes* I didnt say that...

Soobin: So...??

Me: I...love you too,Bin-ah

He smirked at my words. Was I that cute? Hehe.. No...Right? He hugged me. Hugged me so tight as if we hadnt seen each other for years. I didnt mind that. At all.

Soobin: Be my...boyfriend?

Me: Are you really asking for permission? Of course I will, you giant bunny.

Soobin: You are my chestnut...

                           -fin-

That's it! I really hoped you enjoyed the 1st oneshot! More coming up soon!