$$ e n e m y $$

For all these years,everyone knows how much Soobin and Beomgyu hate each other. They had to suffer seeing each other in elementary school. The WHOLE school knows about their relationship status. They were total enemies... That's the sad thing. How it all started...

FLASHBACK

Soobin and Beomgyu were playing around in the playground with their own group of friends. Suddenly,one of the boys from Soobin's group purposely kicked a ball in Beomgyu's direction. Literally hitting him on the face. With that,Beomgyu lost his balance,stumbled backwards and fell into mud. MUD. Everyone laughed. I mean,they were kids back then. But at least have some empathy. Beomgyu cried. Soobin and his friends went over to make fun of him. Calling him names and all. Beomgyu's friends just found it funny and "amusing". What kind of friends. Beomgyu kept crying and saw some adults coming over;his parents and Soobin's. The other kids' parents were glaring at them. As the kids received the death stares,they immediately went back to their families. Soobin deliberately stuck his tongue out at Beomgyu as he was walking away from the playground with his parents,who of course did not care about others at all. The saga of Soobin's family continues...Hopefully won't.

END OF FLASHBACK

Soobin tripped Beomgyu as he was deep in his thoughts while walking along the corridors. He stumbled and fell on his knees. All of his books dropped to the floor with a loud thud.

Soobin: Whatcha gonna do now,stupid?

He laughed and did a handshake with his best friend. Beomgyu began to fume in anger that he stood up and threw his book at Soobin's face. The book caused a smack on Soobin's face. With that,Soobin hurt his jaw a little.

Beomgyu:Fuck off,will you?! Ugh!

The teacher came running to Soobin.

Teacher:Soobin,the clinic. Beomgyu,to the principal's office.

Beomgyu:BUT!-

Teacher: NOW!

Beomgyu snatched his book back from the floor out of temper.

In the office..

Principal:Beomgyu, is it? Sorry,I'm the new principal...

Beomgyu:Yeah,I know that. And it's okay.

Principal:Well,you sound like a nice guy. Why did you do that to Soobin?

Beomgyu:Cause he tripped me! How am not supposed to get pissed off?!

Principal:Nice to know that you have self-defense,at least. But,the next time someone does such a thing to you,just report it,okay? Violence is never the answer.

Beomgyu bowed to the teacher and was about to head out until the principal stopped him.

Principal: Don't forget to apologise! He still deserves an apology too...

Beomgyu just nodded lazily. He dragged his feet to the clinic. He knock on the door and entered the room to see Soobin with ice on one side of his jaw.

Soobin: What the hell do you want...

Beomgyu:Sorry...

Soobin: Wow,you finally say it?

Beomgyu:Fuck it, you won't even accept my apology.

Soobin:Fine, fine! Sheesh...

Beomgyu sat down on the empty chair and took his phone out.