+×+Quarantine Got Us Like+×+

2nd Oneshot

The Choi besties;Choi Soobin &
Choi Beomgyu. Related? Nah. Like
I said,they are besties. Soobin and Beomgyu are childhood besties. Soobin,who was young at that time,promised Beomgyu that he would never leave him. Until now,he really kept his promise.

In their dorm....

Beomgyu struggled to wake Soobin up. No matter how much he shook Soobin awake,he went back to sleep.
Beomgyu kept whining because he had already prepared breakfast and was upset that it would get cold if Soobin continues to keep up with his lazy morning attitude. Soobin smirked to himself when he had heard Beomgyu whine. Then,he shot up,suprising Beomgyu.

Soobin:Look who's whining..?

Beomgyu: YAH,G-GO SHOWER!
As Beomgyu told him off,he lightly punched Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin:Okay,Beommie~

Beomgyu blushed madly. He knew he was blushing cause of the rush of blood going up to his ears. So,he covered his face said to himself:

D-dumbass...

As Soobin was done with shower,he could see Beomgyu still waiting inside the room.
Soobin:What are you doing here? Go wait for me in the kitchen,Gyu.

Beomgyu:Oh,right.

Actually,Beomgyu stayed in the room cause he was calming himself down after blushing so hard. Of course, it took a long time. Beomgyu headed out of the bedroom and was on his phone. He checked the school website for any updates on when the students can go back to school after quarantine. Nothing yet,Beomgyu thought. He decied to check out the students' quarantine blogs. Turns out that they were doing boring stuff. He slammed his phone on the table and junped out of his seat when he saw Soobin's face near his.

Beomgyu:Choi Soobin! What the hell?!

Soobin:Gotcha! You are blushing again,hm?

He said as his dimples showed when he smiled. And what did he mean by again? Did he see Beomgyu blush before that too??? Excuse me,Choi Beomgyu,SOOBIN ISNT BLINDDDD.

Beomgyu:N-no! Let's eat. All cause of you,the food's cold now!

Soobin:But it is still delicious,isnt it?
*takes a bit of the french toast*

Soobin smiled to himself as he ate the french toast. Beomgyu smiled too and rolled his eyes.

Beomgyu: So,is it still nice?

Soobin:Duh! *feeds Beomgyu a piece of his bread*

Beomgyu: I can eat myself. I have hands for a reason too,you know?

Soobin:Oh yeah? What is that reason?

Beomgyu:It is to wake your damn lazy ass up every single day.

Soobin: So,the reason is to touch me?

Beomgyu:Yes. WAIT,what?!-

Before Beomgyu could bicker any more, Soobin hushed him and kissed him. Beomgyu was absolutely dumbfounded. His bestfriend,kissing him? He found it weird to kiss someone he...had a crush on secretly but he did not stop either. He put his arms around Soobin's neck while Soobin put his hands on Beomgyu's tiny waist. Beomgyu pulled away.

Beomgyu: Why did you do that?

Soobin: We act like a couple,Beommie. But,we have never actually been like one.

Beomgyu:Are you somehow confessing to me or...

Soobin:Well,can you be my...boyfriend??

Beomgyu:REALLY?! YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!

Soobin:Now,why are you so excited...?

Beomgyu froze. How was he going to tell Soobin that he was his secret crush? Be brave,Beomgyu! He just kissed you so why are you scared in confessing instead?!,Beomgyu thought to himself. Beomgyu cleared his throat,which Soobin obviously found cute.

Beomgyu:I have a secret crush on you and I have been holding it in for a long period of time-

Soobin: When?

Beomgyu:Huh?

Soobin:How long have you been crushing on me?

Beomgyu: Are you serious?! Fine...Uhh,for 5 years or less?

How can Soobin not be in disbelief. HE OBVIOUSLY IS. Well not because of how long Beomgyu had been crushing but because of how long he had been crushing on Beomgyu. At least I'm lucky that he still likes me till now,he thought. He facepalmed himself as he chuckled at the thought of him being crazy for Beomgyu in the past. Upon seeing Soobin chuckling, Beomgyu began to giggle then. It wasnt funny. It just makes Beomgyu happy to see the black-haired boy laugh.

Soobin:Once quarantine is over,let's wear couple outfits,hm?

Beomgyu:Looks like you already have things planned for the end of quarantine.

Soobin smiled down at the grey-haired boy.

Soobin:I have always wanted to do these things with you, Beommie.

Beomgyu:Really? You have always wanted to do so? Well,why did you not tell this plan to me when we were friends? Y'know, I would obviously do it.

Soobin:Soooo...was that a yes or no???

Beomgyu:You know that the answer is never 'no', Bin-ah.

Soobin pinched Beomgyu's cheeks as he heard the cute nickname he came up with for him.

Beomgyu:Owiee~ That hurts!

He pouted. How adorable can this Snow White be?,Soobin questioned himself. He hugged Beomgyu tightly. His dream of Beomgyu as his boyfriend had finally came true.

-fin-

2nd oneshot accomplished! Hope you liked it! Making a next one as soon as possible. Btw,stay safe,you guys! Read Wattpad when you are bored! Ship Soogyu guis! I may be making an angsty oneshot next... I can write smuts but I prefer you to choose!

Word count: 879