+×+Library+×+

Type:Fluff,Comedy
Sideships:Namjin,Tyunning

The wind was cold. The sky was warm in colour. Covered up with multiple layers of cotton plus a scarf, Hueningkai was waiting by the school gate for his boyfriend,Taehyun,and his bestfriends,Soobin and Beomgyu. The dynamic duo.  Minutes passed on,finally,they arrived. Well,Soobin was sent to school by Mr. Kim Namjoon and his husband,Kim Seokjin. As he got out of the car together with Mr. Kim,Seokjin handled the car,kissed Namjoon and waved a goodbye to his child,Soobin. With that,he drove off.

Taehyun:Took you guys long enough..

Soobin:Hey! Dad drove me,oKaY?!

Beomgyu:Morning,Mr. Kim!

Namjoon liked Soobin's childhood bestie a lot. His attitude towards older people is...excellent??? But when his friends are around,by friends,I mean Soobin,become total crackheads.

Namjoon:Good morning,Beomgyu! So,how is the project with Soobin going?

Beomgyu:It's going well! But he is doing most of the work. He is currently researching and editimg our presentation script which I prepared.

Namjoon:Glad to know he is doing work! Son,why dont you give Beomgyu some work to do? After all,he needs the scores for this project too.

Soobin:Actually,Beomgyu,I helped you print out the scripts. You can revise them again! We still have a day to go. *hands the scripts to Beomgyu*

Beomgyu:Ah! Thanks hyung! My printer ran out of ink and I got so worried.

Namjoon:Alright,lets head to the lecture room,yeah?

At the lecture room...
Beomgyu's POV

All the students are given the whole period to work on their project. Meanwhile,I was going through the parts Soobin had edited just to make sure I dont mess up tomorrow. With Soobin, his fingers were typing on the keyboard endlessly. I really want to touch his hand right now! Whenever I panic over an upcoming presentation,he lets me grab his hand. This time,maybe...I will let it pass. I could see Mr. Kim eyeing on Soobin and me. Why does he always do that...

Namjoon's POV

Soobin always tells me and Jinnie all about Beomgyu. That excited boy. Always blabbering about something always on his mind. Beomgyu.

Me:Ok,class. I would like all of you to stop whatever you are doing. Please save your files in your laptops,leave your bags here and have lunch.

As expected, all the students left their bags there and headed over for lunch. I see Soobin walking out with Beonmgyu. You know that feeling when... the person is just right for your son and he makes your son's world brighter? Yeah,that is how I felt....

I ran over to the waiting area at school to see my precious husband,Jin,pick up lunch for me.

Me:Baby,you know you did not have to-

Jin:Upupup! SH! Just take the food,Namu! I got some for Soobin too so that he does not waste money :)

Me:You and your saving habits... Well,
I will go drop off the food for Soobin,yeah? Bye!

I kissed his forehead before leaving. He shouted a goodbye which startled everyone at the corridor.

Soobin's POV

I see Dad running to me with a lunch box in his hand. Guess that was from Mom!

Namjoon:Hey,buddy! Your mom came all the way here to give you a good meal! He wants you to save money.