🤕 Inception 🤕

Beomgyu? Please come back! We haven't finished our chat yet...

•••

Soobin's eyes opened wide as he woke up. These days,he has been continuously seeing someone in his dreams. He felt ultimately intimidate but he enjoyed talking to the person whenever he enters his dreamland. It's like all his problems were washed away whenever that one person comes back and listens to him attentively. He sighed and rubbed his oily face with a towel that he grabbed from his bed. He washed his face in the bathroom and brushed his teeth thoroughly.

Soobin:I will never get cavities...Mom doesn't like that.

He smiled thinking about his mum. He loved her so much. Pretty much hugs her every day. Until she got into a fight with Soobin's dad and he abused her badly. His dad was sent to prison for abusing an innocent person while the mother had died tragically due to the painful beatings and slaps. He slammed his fist on the sink,mad.

Soobin:If only I could've fought back back then...

He cried,his tears dropping into the sink basin. He wiped his face with the tap water and manned up. He changed as he would be meeting up with Yeonjun at the internet cafe. He packed his headphones,phone and phone charger with him and unlocked the door.

Soobin:Bye,home!

He said, ready to head out.

•••

Soobin:Hey Yeonjun! Your boyfriend's not here?

Yeonjun: Taehyun? Ah,he isnt. He says he is a little busy.

Soobin:Hm,ok. Any games you have in mind?

Yeonjun:Ever played S4 League?

Soobin:Never. Must be good.

Yeonjun:Heck yeah it is! C'mon,well get the person to show our seats and we'll order drinks.

They headed to the counter and came across a young worker. Black-haired,wearing black round glasses and wore a black sweater over his collared shirt by the name Beomgyu as said on his beret.

Beomgyu: Welcome! Both sitting together??

Yeonjun:Yup!

Beomgyu: Follow me.

Soobin was speechless. He was sure he had seen this someone before. But had forgotten. That's when his brain got him to remember that the boy resembled the one in his dreams...

•••

Beomgyu:Drinks?

Yeonjun:A Coke,please. You?

Soobin:Rootbeer,please. Um,by any chance,have we met before?

He asks,leaving Yeonjun confused. Beomgyu smiled and said in a soft tone.

Beomgyu: Indeed we have... Soobin.

He walks back to the counter with his notepad filled with orders.

Yeonjun:What. Was. That.

Soobin:..Nothing. Now,let's play the game you were just talking about.

•••

Yeonjun waved goodbye to Soobin and skipped back home. Soobin walked along the streets. Then,the boy from the cafe came up to him.

Beomgyu:Hey Soobin. Remember me?

Soobin:Mhm. You never told me your name,but...Now I know.

Beomgyu:Yeah you do! All your problems...I'm sorry,you know?

Soobin:Now you tell me that? Why didn't you tell me in my dream?

Beomgyu:I live in two worlds,Soobin. I can't talk in dreamland. But if I'm here,I can... Sadly,I can't stay here any longer. And so,I requested for a resignation here...

Soobin:What... Why? I want you to stay.

Beomgyu:...Sorry Soobin. It's not possible...If I stay,I'll become like every other human being but I'm immortal. I can't grow old and I can't die. People will start to find it strange and what if scientists hunt me down just to experiment me? You know what they're like!

Soobin shut his eyes and opened them again.

Soobin:I'll miss you...

Beomgyu:I will too..

Beomgyu leaned in and kisses Soobin. Suddenly,it felt like everything was fading away.. Soobin too. Everything..

•••

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

It automatically turned off. It was all a dream,again. What is Soobin experiencing? A dream in a dream? What psychology is this...thought Soobin. He hid under his covers,upset that all of it wasn't real. Maybe one day,they'll meet again. Maybe...

-FIN-

HoLa cOmo eStAs! Sorry if this update took long, hehe. Felt a little lazy for the past few days... Andddd...I'm getting my results on Wednesday. I'm super nervous 😭😭😭. I'll continue this miserably if I fail :(( but it's ok. I have motivation that I will pass! Cya till the next oneshot!✨