🌼Missing You🌼

Beomgyu?? Beomgyu! BEOMGYUUU!!

A voice rang in Beomgyu's ear. His body jolts up and causes him to sit up straight in his bed. He was sweating but he felt cold at the same time. He panted lightly. It was all just a dream. He felt like it was a dream but a nightmare at the same time. He grabbed his blanket and cried into it. Ever since Soobin had left for overseas,he felt super empty. He misses Soobin too much. There was no way he can let him go. He cried and cried,his heart feeling emptier and his mind full of lonely thoughts. Yeonjun on the other bed woke up to Beomgyu's cries. He rubbed his eyes to make sure it was Beomgyu and not Taehyun or Hueningkai. From the side profile,anybody can tell that he was Beomgyu. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun ,who was going to sit beside him.

Yeonjun:Hey,it's ok... Nightmares?

Beomgyu:S-sort of.. I miss him,hyung. I feel lonely without him here. I can't see his dimple smile anymore.

Yeonjun backhugged him, telling him that it was okay to feel that way. A lot of people do that.

Yeonjun:It's okay,Gyu. Here,how about we head to an.... amusement park!

Beomgyu:...I guess that works. I'll just check with Taehyun and Hueningkai's schedule.

Yeonjun: They have a schedule together?

Beomgyu: Yeah! Didn't you know?

Yeonjun:Why would I?

Beomgyu laughed and stood up off the bed.

Beomgyu:I'll go wash up...I have to clean up this dry mess.

He told Yeonjun as he pointed to his dry,tear-stained face. He just nodded.

•••

Beomgyu sat down beside Taehyun and Hueningkai on the couch.

Beomgyu:Guys?

Taekai:Yeah?

Beomgyu:Are you free today? Yeonjun and I are planning to go to the amusement park.

Hueningkai:ARE YOU KIDDING ME. OF COURSE WE'RE FREE!

Taehyun:What about our internet cafe reservation-

Hueningkai:That can wait tomorrow,missy.

Taehyun:Whatever. By the way,I'm a guy in case you have forgotten.

Hueningkai:Gee,take a joke will you. Anyways, we'll get ready. Um...Taehyun. I'm saying you get changed first.

Taehyun:Why is it always me?!

He whined.

Beomgyu: Does the sequence even matter...

He asked.

Hueningkai:That's fine. You wouldn't understand.

He replied,shooing Taehyun off and forcing him to get in the bedroom. They must be super lazy,that's why, thought Beomgyu, rolling his eyes at the duo's immaturity.

Yeonjun:So,you guys free?

Hueningkai:I cancelled our plans JUST for today. You're paying,right? You better be.

Yeonjun:Who else is paying. It cant be any of you since I'm the only one earning money before you guys.

Beomgyu:Thanks hyungggg! I'll pay you back when I get my salary.

Taehyun:Yeah. In 2 years.

Taehyun responded, walking out of the bedroom wearing a cream sweater over his white collared shirt. He wore white jeans,too.