☾Stalker☽

SOOBIN'S POV
I stepped out of the bar, disgusted by my friends who had come to the bar and ended up taking drugs and going crazy. How did i have friends like them? I couldn't care less about them. They would end up in someone else's bed for all i care. It's been a few months since i found out about my weird sense where i can predict that something bad will happen to someone. I still couldn't find out why i have it. But I'm pretty sure it must've been from the much older generations. I loosened my tie a little because it was suffocating since the disgusting women there were pulling it as if they were so seductive to me. Well, they weren't at all. I walked the way back home. Then suddenly, I saw a young man. He was around my age. I felt my head flash. It's bad. It's something bad. Something bad is going to happen to him. I wanted to keep a look out for him because i couldn't see what was the conflict that my head tried to show me. I walked with soft steps casually behind the boy. Stealthily,i hid somewhere dark everytime he turns back slowly. I can tell he was feeling uneasy.

BEOMGYUS POV

Someone was behind me. The aura was awfully strong. I snapped my head back to see that there was nothing but slight sounds fm of what i thought was footsteps.

Me:W-who's there?!

No response as expected. I felt chills run through my spine. Suddenly, some men older than me popped out from the end of the walkway and spotted me.

Man 1: Look what we have here...

Man 2: Are you lost, baby boy?

Me: Fuck off, retards.

Man 3: Say it again,I dare you or you will get it.

Man 1: Just grab him.

They quickly stepped towards me as I stood there ,rooted to the ground, cowering in fear. I hated this feeling. Memories flood back to me. I cried and they slapped my face, telling me to shut up. Then,i heard a slight rustle from the bushes. A man casually stepped out. He was tall, good-looking, has sleek black hair. He pulls out something from his shoe . He reminded me of those agents in movies-Okay, this is a crisis but i can't believe I'm saying all that.

Man 2: What are you going to do , wimp?

He swiftly pulled out a gun.

Soobin: Let go of him

Man 3: Or else wha-

He fired a bunch of shots into the air and reloaded it. The freaks immediately let go of me.

Man 1: You crazy ,man!

All of them ran away and I shouted at them.

Me:YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE,BITCHASS.

I cussed. I wiped my face dry and the next thing i know was that the man was standing in front of me.

Soobin:You alright?

Me:Yeah. Were you stalking me?!

Soobin:...I wasn't.

Me:You better tell the truth or I'll call the cops on you and those men.

I threatened. In good guy tone, just so you don't take it the wrong way.

Soobin:I followed you because i knew you'd be in trouble.

Me:As if-

Soobin: Yes if. If you don't believe me, then I'll just leave you here defenceless again.

Me:... You know what, fine,i believe you. Just don't leave me alone out here.

Soobin: Now isnt that better.

Me:We're still strangers, you know.

Soobin: My name is Soobin.

Me:I'm Beomgyu.

Soobin: Now we are acquaintances.

Me:Ugh,okay,whatever you say-

He brushed away something on my head. Or what I thought he was trying to deliberately touch my head.

Me:Hey- Dont touch me! I told we aren't close.

I hit his shoulder with my phone.

Soobin: Yo, chill. There was a bug on your head. You're lucky it didn't pee on your head.

I shivered at the thought of a bug on my head.
[Has anyone ever had a bug on your body or hair before? Because i did;-;
~author]

Me: Can we, like, go now? I don't want to be near bugs. Just follow me and go straight ahead.

Soobin: If you say so..

⚪️⚪️⚪️

-FIN-

So, this was a simple oneshot. I hope you are okay with this? I really want to meet my ibfs so badly. But looks like I'll have to wait until COVID dies off... I hope you don't feel stressed because of Covid! Stay happy, yeah :)