¿Bad Boy?

"Now you say you want a
Bad boy
All the good girls think they need a
Bad boy
And all this time I've tried not to be a
Bad boy
What they really do, shit
I'm not good at being cool"

~Christopher ft. Chungha//
Bad Boy

•••

Soobin and Beomgyu have been highschool sweethearts for months now. Yeah, they've been dating. So far,Soobin has treated Beomgyu as his very own princess. That's right,I'm telling you he treats him like royalty. Well,kind of. Sorry for exaggerating. ANYWAYS,a lot of girls in the school have boyfriends too. But they're Public Display of Affection(PDA) shows too much. While Soobin and Beomgyu were just an average PDA couple. These days,many highschool girls have bad boyfriends. Like,y'know,they have the "Bad Boy" attitude. Get involved in fights too often,in a gang,acts like a gangsta. Yeah,yeah. You know what I mean. Even the school girls with no boyfriends were fantasizing about how cool it would be to have those kind of boyfriends. The girls kept telling Beomgyu that he should've had picked a better boyfriend. They actually dared to say that in his face though.

Gitl1: Beomgyu! I think Hyunjin is a better match for youuuu!

Girl 2:OMG,Yas! Someone cooler than Soobin. I mean,Soobin's fine,butttt... You should've picked someone different.

Beomgyu:I'm sorry,did you say pick? Uh no,I don't pick who gets to be my boyfriend. I just follow whom my heart really belongs to. And I don't care if Soobin isn't as cool as that...Hyunjin guy. He has a boyfriend already, anyways. Now,shoo,pussy.

He said nonchalantly but offended at the same time.

Girl1:UGH!

She turned on her heels with the other girl,clearly upset at Beomgyu for calling her a 'pussy'.

Beomgyu:They don't even have a boyfriend and yet they tell me stuff...Fucking bastards..

He mumbled under his breath and slammed his locker door. His eyes locked at Soobin who was talking to Hyunjin and the other guys.

Beomgyu:See...He can manage even with people way different from him.

He said to himself,feeling ever so proud of his boyfriend. But little did he know that Soobin wasn't there to bond with the others...

•••

Hyunjin:Yah. Why don't you change? You wanna make Beomgyu happy,don't you? Why not please him by changing your looks a little,hm?

Soobin:Why do you care so much about Beomgyu? You have Jisung so stop trying to suggest ways on how to pleasure my boyfriend.

Hyunjin:But,think about it. You,looking cooler. He'll surely love you much more. Orrr...you could just let him ditch you and find a cooler guy?

Soobin fumed up. He raised a brow at Hyunjin as a sign that he was up for it. Hm,he's pretty much convinced as you can tell. They skipped 2 periods just putting on bad boy clothes on Soobin. Typically leather. Black leather. They matched it with the colour he liked; sky blue.

•••

Beomgyu came out of the classroom to see the boys,including Hyunjin,scattered on the floor like dead corpses. Someone had beaten them up big time. Anddd..that was all Soobin's doing. They kept persuading him to change a little. Uhm,I don't think so. It's A LOT. Soobin couldn't control his anger when Hyunjin said he should get someone much clingier to Soobin than Beomgyu is. It didn't matter how clingy they were. They just love each other a lot. That was how Soobin ended up punching them to the floor :)))

Beomgyu:Wha- Soobin? Did you do this?

Soobin:They kept telling me I should get someone better than you. How should I not get mad?! Stupid fuckta-

Beomgyu: UPUPUP! sh. No more. Just be quiet. Quickly turn yourself in to the principal and we won't have to deal with these people anymore.

He said, spreading a smile across his face to calm Soobin. I hope his smile calms people who has problems😔 .

Jisung pretty much stayed out of the whole convo because he knew what would happen next. Lucky for him. But not for Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: HEY! HELP ME, WOULD YOU?

Jisung: Did you just shout in my face? What kind of boyfriend are you?

Hyunjin:SHUT UP ABD JUST HELP MY!

Jisung:You deserved to be punched. Bye... I have Physics soon... Don't budge in my business anymore... And,let's just say we're strangers now.

He pivoted to his left and headed for Physics class with his head down, disappointed in his "boyfriend" .

••••

Soobin:Sorry...Did I embarrass you, Beomgyu..??

Beomgyu:Nah. I'm proud of you! I'm so proud of you for not being easily influenced by those dumb kids. Cause if you did,I would just break up immediately....

Soobin: Haha! I have the best boyfriend in the world! (-3-)

He lifted Beomgyu,pecked his cheek and placed him back down.

Beomgyu:At least we're not as disgusting as them. By the way,promise me you'll never get influenced?

Soobin:Of course! Only when it comes to changing my normal self,right?

Beomgyu:Yup! Pinky?

He asked for Soobin's pinky,making him smile ever so broadly.

-FIN-

AYO, WASSUP. INTRODUCING, my 19th oneshot (0_o). HeHeT. Hope you are satisfied with the oneshot! Can't wait to make an AU. I love SooGyu sm. And I hv a grad party performance to work on so...I did pretty well :3 VERYYYYY satisfied. Hope you guys have a good night! I'm going out to fancy place for dinner in a week's time. So,I may wanna show you my outfit cus I haven't worn anything SUPER formal before✨🤠