||Stuck With You||

"So go ahead,
And drive me insane.
Baby,run your mouth.
I still wouldn't change
And there's nothing that I can do,
I'm stuck with u,stuck with you,stuck with you..."

~Ariana Grandé ft. Justin Bieber//
🎵Stuck With U🎵

•••

Blah blah blah blah. Blah? Blah blah blah blah....

That was all Beomgyu heard throughout the whole class. He was busily sleeping so soundly. Nobody even noticed him. Why? Because he chose the back seat himself at the start of the year. It's not the teacher's fault that Beomgyu can't keep up. Today, nobody actually bothered to notice him. They even left the class without him. It's almost as if it was a typical and totally normal thing to occur in their class. After an hour or two,he woke up,rubbing his eyes as his eyes darted around the classroom. He could see a student rummaging in the class' storeroom. Bruh,it was Soobin. Beomgyu sighed as he slowly turned away and silently packed up his bag. Soobin and Beomgyu were on bad terms. Last time,Beomgyu confessed to Soobin. But...Soobin rejected him. Soobin did like Beomgyu . But he knows that there was this girl who had a big fat crush on him(Soobin), it was Lia. Beomgyu felt like giving up on life as Soobin and him weren't really talking to each other much now. One of the reasons why he has gotten the lack of sleep. As they were almost finished with what they were doing,the cleaner came up to the class for some reason...And that reason was to LOCK UP THE CLASS DOORS. The cleaner locked it without checking. Beomgyu cried out to open the door back but was muffled by the soundproof wood. Soobin turned around frantically

Beomgyu:MR KANG! EXCUSE ME! WE'RE IN HERE!!!!

Soobin:....He won't hear you. Now we're stuck in this class.

Beomgyu:I'm just attempting. Ever heard the word?

Soobin:Gee,why are you so rude. I'm just telling you it's not possible...

He says,looking out the window on the other end of the class. Beomgyu felt like he was about to cry after all that has happened between them. Instead,he just placed his head on the table and hold the tears back. He covered his face so that he wouldn't have to face Soobin. And that was a much worse idea cause Soobin just popped out of nowhere in front of Beomgyu.

Beomgyu:Can you not!

Soobin:Why are you so moody. Beomgyu,can't we just...stop being so awkward around each other?! We used to be so close.

Beomgyu:How am I supposed to be close to you after what happened? It is supposed to be awkward.

Soobin:Do you really hate me just because I rejected you?

Beomgyu: I didn't say I hate you. Stop jumping to conclusions. I hate that.

Soobin:Why couldn't we just stay as friends after what happened?!

Beomgyu: Soobin,don't you understand. It's hard to get along with someone you want to get over with.

Soobin:I rejected you because-

Beomgyu:Shut up,Soobin! I hate being like this! I have to deal with your shit.

Soobin:Can't you just listen out?

Beomgyu:That's the problem between us...I can't even listen out to what you have to say...

His voice broke a little. His sniffs were quite audible even though his face was buried in his hands. And this part is gonna make you mad at Soobin. He didn't know what to do. Like, BOI, YOU A MAN. DO SOMETHING.

•••

Soobin's mind was super indecisive. Comfort Beomgyu or no? It would be awkward but it would be rude to do nothing. He scootched over to Beomgyu and slowly tried to wrap his arms around him. At first,Beomgyu was confused. But,he kinda got why Soobin wants to hug him. Mostly just to break the uncomfortableness between them.

Soobin:Hey,uh,it's okay... How about you listen to what I have to say first? Is that fine?

Beomgyu:Wh-what did you want to say...

Soobin:...I rejected you because Lia has a crush on me.. I don't know how to turn her down. Should I just tell her I'm gay..??

Beomgyu: Wait,what does that mean.

Soobin:It means I accept you. Wow,you really don't catch up,do you.

And guess what,Beomgyu's mood completely changed. It seems fake. But,no,it isn't.

Beomgyu:OH LORD. REALLY?! YAY! But.... do you want me to tell her instead?

Soobin:...It's okay but I guess tagging along is a better idea.

The both of them stayed in the classroom till dawn. That was when the cleaner came back to unlock the doors.

Mr. Kang: GOSH! Have you two been locked in?! My apologies! I'm sorry!

Beomgyu laughed and spoke up

Beomgyu:Mr. Kang,it's alright. We'll just go shower and dress up as fast as we can. Besides,it was a good idea to stay with each other...

Mr. Kang:U guys bonded,amirite? Ahem,don't wanna hear. Bye,gotta clean some dirty ass classrooms...

He ended and left,Beomgyu and Soobin were ultimately puzzled.

Plot twist: Mr. Kang knew what was going on between them,so he kinda fixed the problem :>

•••

-FIN-

Welcome back,yall. I'm planning to finish this whole oneshot book when it reaches 4K views. If still want me around,you could request for an increase in the view goal ( above 4K ). Enjoy,chill and choke on your coffee :))) (JUST KIDDING)