☁︎︎Walk at the Park☁︎︎

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Beomgyu finished his food and looked down from his seat to his dog,Mandu. He was surprised by how fast Mandu had finished his meal. He must've been really hungry while sleeping last night.

Beomgyu:Good boy,Mandu!~

Beomgyu brought the plates over to the basin and left them there.

Beomgyu:I'll wash later... Cmon,Mandu! Lets go for a walk and digest our food.

Mandu barked excitedly, running in circles around Beomgyu who was struggling to put his leash on.

Beomgyu:Mandu! Sit!

He immediately obeyed his orders and sat down,still excited inside. Beomgyu locked up the leash around Mandu's neck and held him by the remaining string of leash. Beomgyu put on his sneakers and headed out.

Beomgyu: Now, please be a good boy when you're outside! I don't wanna be embarrassed

Mandu just tilted his head. They went out of the apartment and headed out to the park.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Beomgyu walked Mandu around the park and even played at the playground with him. Passer-bys thought that it was cute that Beomgyu slid down the slide with Mandu, too. Yeah, Beomgyu doesnt want to admit that he still loves playgrounds 😒. While playing, his dog was running to something.

Beomgyu:Shit- Mandu! Bad boy! sTop PuLLiNg tHe dAmN LEasH!

Beomgyu followed Mandu and sees that Mandu stopped in front of a Husky. Mandu ran in circles around the unbothered Husky. Beomgyu knelt down and carried the fluffy Pomeranian.

Beomgyu: Mandu! Don't run to other dogs like that!...

He hugged and kissed Mandu.

Beomgyu:Sorry,my bad,haha...

He apologised to the owner of the Husky.

???: Thats fine. I'm Soobin. Cookie loves being outside so he is usually unbothered.

Beomgyu:Oh..Im Beomgyu.

Beomgyu went to his dog's ear and whispered to it,as if the dog would reply him;

Beomgyu: Thanks for getting me to run into a cute guy!

He kisses his doggo again.

Soobin:Hey,are you going home soon?

Beomgyu:Oh,yeah. Why?

Soobin:Can I have your number? We can meet up sometime.

Beomgyu:Oh,sure!

Soobin handed Beomgyu his phone and he saved his number onto the phone.

Beomgyu:Well,um,see you soon! Cmon, Mandu! Lets go home!

When he tried to drag Mandu away, it was lying down on its back.

Beomgyu :Mandu! This isnt the time for belly scratches!

Actually Mandu wants belly scratches from Soobin. Soobin knelt down and scratched its belly,making Mandu pant excitedly again. Soobin chuckled and looked at the dog.

Soobin: Looks like Mandu is as cute as his owner, hm?

And with that, Beomgyu was flattered and was literally having butterflies in his stomach.

Beomgyu:UH-WE HAVE TO GO NOW! BYE,SEE YA,SOOBINNNN!

He ran away with his dog,who was also super excited  while running. Yeah,he is excited with doing anything.

-FIN-
I tried hard to make a better one. Im running out of ideas but I will try to come up with something and let yall read em when you are bored. Its getting boring around here,especially.